Flavoring your bud with molasses and pineapple juice

happiehippie

O.K. , Ive seen and heard this all over the place here...whats the deal?

I am dam near 2-4 weeks from finishing this grow I have on here...I would not mind ex. with one of my plants as far as pumping molasses water or whatever else would give them a sugar taste or fatening up there buds using this method...if its possible...what do you guys know about this neat little trick and HOW much and or whats the recipe for some real kool combo of "SWEET NUTES" to use....let me know guys and thanks in addvance.....PEACE.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

i haven't used straight up boot strap molasses or pA juice but I am using Botanicare Sweet during my flush at 20ml per gallon. haven't done this yet so I cant tell you what the difference is until a few weeks from now at least. From what I understand Sweet is just an over priced analogue to molasses or a byproduct of molasses I forget which. I believe the point to is to pump the plant full of simple sugars/carbs to help in enhance the flavor. The good flavor from properly cured bud comes from the breakdown of the chlorophyll into these simple sugars/carbs. Not that feeding it these carbs prior to harvest negates the purpose of curing but it does (allegedly) contribute to to a better sweeter cured bud.

Well, I remembered reading that thread recently, but all I actually did to find it was to click on the Search link and type blackstrap. Didn't even have to mess with the advanced searching options for that one.

The Search tool is our friend lol.

Back
Top Bottom