Floridasunset's - CFL - Soil - Bubblegummer Grow Journal - 2015

Pure perlite will do fine. Vermiculite actually throws a wrench in the gears for me and makes for a messy grow. Per light retains enough moisture on its own id say but that's just me. I've seen some people use it with great results. Perlite and coco... Now that's what you want. Tons breathing room and moisture control.

But if you transplant again, it might benefit you to trim the brown roots off or at least peel off the sleeve because under the rotted root, is a clean one. I think with a perlite hempy, it will dry out fast enough so the roots get a chance to dry out a bit. I love hempys. So forgiving

I had thought about a coco/perlite mix but I've read that you need special nutes with coco and I've already got my hydro nutes and can't afford to get new ones for the next grow.

Figure I'll go with a traditional Hempy grow and see if I can't get a good grow or two under my belt before I start experimenting again...

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom