Bubblegummer Grow V2.0

Well,today didn't go quite as planned but at least I managed to get a little bit done before I ran out of steam. Got her fed, the light adjusted, and a couple of the tallest stems bent over a bit. In the process of raising the lights I found I'm right at the top of the adjustment available on the light. Might be able to sqeack out a couple more inches if I tie the light right to the bars on the top of the tent instead of using the little pulleys. Might have to, but I hope not...

Well,today didn't go quite as planned but at least I managed to get a little bit done before I ran out of steam. Got her fed, the light adjusted, and a couple of the tallest stems bent over a bit. In the process of raising the lights I found I'm right at the top of the adjustment available on the light. Might be able to sqeack out a couple more inches if I tie the light right to the bars on the top of the tent instead of using the little pulleys. Might have to, but I hope not...
FS, If days always went as planned we would be bored, right? :rofl:
Yeah there is just so much adjustment and then you are SOL! Probably why bigger tents come 78" tall. I've got 60" of height to deal with and I seem to make it work. :cheesygrinsmiley: Have a groovy day :cheesygrinsmiley: :rofl:

FS, If days always went as planned we would be bored, right? :rofl:
Yeah there is just so much adjustment and then you are SOL! Probably why bigger tents come 78" tall. I've got 60" of height to deal with and I seem to make it work. :cheesygrinsmiley: Have a groovy day :cheesygrinsmiley: :rofl:

The way my life has been going lately I'd happily settle for some good old fashioned boredom... :)

I have another tent but, sadly, it's not only a bit taller it's also a bit bigger and I don't have the extra space to set it up. It's a long story so I won't bother going into it. But it is a bugger when you can't find an extra 9 sq ft in an unobtrusive place to stick something...

Have a good one, my friend..

Nothing really new to report. Brianna is still looking great although there is a bit of discoloration on the edges of some of her leaves so I gave her some cal/mag with her last feeding. Am hoping to get a little trimming done this afternoon and will get a pic posted later to show her off.

Well, as always my luck is holding true which means that if I didn't have bad I wouldn't have any at all!

Got to getting down to it on the trimming only to find I can't get her out of the tent - not enough headroom to allow me to raise her up over the tent door. Oh well...

And the real problem is that I can't get down on the floor to get to doing much trimming. So I think she's going to have to go untrimmed (or at least those parts of her I can't get to just bending over a bit) until harvest.

Still, she's got a lot of nice buds started so it should be a good one!

Yo all, how goes it in 420 Land? Things around here are pretty much the usual - snafu with a capital fu! The past month or so have been Hell on Wheels - just one thing (health-wise) after another! Feel like I've been living in Doctor's Offices and Labs if you get my meaning.

Example: a few weeks ago I had some tests run checking the circulation in my leg. After they're completed I'm told the veins are pretty much toast but the arteries aren't that bad - a lot of plaque, but no blockages to speak of. So, since nothing else is mentioned I assume all's well and forget everything about it. Well, a few days ago I get a call telling me they found some enlarged lymph nodes and want to do biopsies on them and now I'm scheduled for that to be done this coming Monday.

Been like that all the darn time so things have gotten a little out of sync as far as my girl goes and not knowing what is going to come of the tests being done on Monday, and what with her being real close to Harvest anyway, I decided to go ahead and cut her down today while I had a bit of free time. The picture following this is of the buds I got. There are a few small too, but not many...

Y'all have a good one and burn a bud for me!

And to show you how things most always go South for me lately there seems to be a problem with the 420 photo UL and it won't let me UL the darn thing! Will get it out as soon as I can...

Yo all, how goes it in 420 Land? Things around here are pretty much the usual - snafu with a capital fu! The past month or so have been Hell on Wheels - just one thing (health-wise) after another! Feel like I've been living in Doctor's Offices and Labs if you get my meaning.

Example: a few weeks ago I had some tests run checking the circulation in my leg. After they're completed I'm told the veins are pretty much toast but the arteries aren't that bad - a lot of plaque, but no blockages to speak of. So, since nothing else is mentioned I assume all's well and forget everything about it. Well, a few days ago I get a call telling me they found some enlarged lymph nodes and want to do biopsies on them and now I'm scheduled for that to be done this coming Monday.

Been like that all the darn time so things have gotten a little out of sync as far as my girl goes and not knowing what is going to come of the tests being done on Monday, and what with her being real close to Harvest anyway, I decided to go ahead and cut her down today while I had a bit of free time. The picture following this is of the buds I got. There are a few small too, but not many...

Y'all have a good one and burn a bud for me!

And to show you how things most always go South for me lately there seems to be a problem with the 420 photo UL and it won't let me UL the darn thing! Will get it out as soon as I can...

BE well, FloridaSunset :circle-of-love:

OK, this isn't the pic of her before harvest it's the pic of her harvest... Not all that bad from a single plant that wasn't given the tender loving care she deserved near the end... Situation beyond my control, but nonetheless my fault... :(

20160518_151333.jpg

I am hoping I'll be happy too! Got it all trimmed and in my drying box the day that pic was taken and just got it all transferred into a glass jar to start the curing process. So far things seem to be going along according to plan so it's just a wait and see thing now. Looking, and smelling, good so far.

And a really big "Thank You" to everyone that was pulling for me! The tests all came back normal - no sign of Cancer anywhere! Couldn't have hoped for better news! So all your help was really appreciated!

Well, fwiw, the poor little gal didn't make it thru to her 3rd incarnation... She seemed to be doing OK with the regeneration after her 2nd harvest but then things just went South... I was prevented getting to her for a couple of days due to health reasons so I'm not sure what went wrong... Had positioned the light to about 8" above her and my guess is she got a bad burn... Only thing I can come up with...

Just a quick update... I will be on a bit of an hiatus for a while until the health issues I'm going through improve enough to allow me to reliably get through all the things needed to have a successful grow... They're never going to go away, but I am hoping the treatment I'm under going will at least get me back to a point that I am a bit more able than I am now... So everyone toast a bud for me and I hope all your grows are green...

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

No, sadly I suffered a major setback health-wise and am not in a position to get a "new" grow started at this time or for the foreseeable future either...

Back
Top Bottom