6 Clones - 3 Strains & Hempies - Oh My!

re: 6 Clones - 3 Strains & Hempies - Oh My!

My oldest daughter said when she was young, she wanted to be an attorney and she is, and that she wanted to be president...... I will let you know if that happens.... not sure she or we could pass the interigations!!

Hi TT ! :)

Setting Sun said it all. Great all the way around.

Well, this grow only went 30 pages, so you could just continue on until your ready for the perpetual. My experience is when you get in the 90 page range, folks won't read back from the beginning. So you start getting the same questions over and over. Just my 2 cents. :reading420magazine:

My oldest daughter said when she was young, she wanted to be an attorney and she is, and that she wanted to be president...... I will let you know if that happens.... not sure she or we could pass the interigations!!

All the more reason to vote for her! :slide:

thanks for the reports buddy. big help. so the organic isnt all that much leaner smoke then OC+? what colors are the bowls ash with the OC+ grown plants when done smoking?

Anytime IB.

The organic smoke was tastier and stronger than the DMP/OC+. Slightly.

I am a wasteful smoker. I don't like smoking all the way down to the final ash. I probably leave about a third of the bowl unburnt.

Old habits are hard to break...I put the leftovers into a baggie just in case I run out someday. My roaches go in the same bag at about a half joint in length.:)

I can say that the burning parts in the bowl were turning light gray as the fire was burning out. This was true of both types and all three strains.

Hi TT ! :)

Setting Sun said it all. Great all the way around.

Well, this grow only went 30 pages, so you could just continue on until your ready for the perpetual. My experience is when you get in the 90 page range, folks won't read back from the beginning. So you start getting the same questions over and over. Just my 2 cents. :reading420magazine:

Thanks OMM! I think I am going to start a new journal this weekend. This was a first time indoor grow and I want a new journal with a slightly different buzz that reflects how much less I know.:grinjoint:

TT,
Nice budds bro keep doing your thing. Stay High. Good grow

Thanks Comorade. I'll be back posting a link to the new grow soon. Already starting with the pictures.:roorrip:

I should add that if admin sees this they can move this journal over to completed. The fork has stuck.

Thanks Sisco! The ride will continue in new setting and i won't even make you bring snacks. :smokin:

You finally getting a snack machine installed??

Great job on everything TT!:party::bravo::party:

I thinking of having catering by Buds Brownies and Bongs.

Thanks TMAC!

That works for me TT!! :tokin:

Will be looking for the new link TT. :)

No offense, but I'll bring my own chair. Have to have 3 cushions on it for my old skinny butt. Or many of the Brownies your going to have catered will make me not care! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom