I fall more on the ocd side. :rolleyes: That's one reason I went with the white pvc tray cover. :) So, I wouldn't have to look at the swampy looking tray.:rolleyes: Plus it let's me run medialess except for the clay pebbles in the net pots and lets the roots sit in the air for 1.75 hours out of every two during lights on.:cheesygrinsmiley: I can't leave a fallen leaf on the tray cover for very long without it driving me crazy.:rolleyes::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
Me too.

I call it taking pride in your grows rather than ocd tho. I hate it when something positive is tried to be portrayed as something negative. Clean and order is a good thing. Well I think it is.

But ultimately it’s about plant health. If your plant is bursting with health, your doing it right.

Im not hempy. So I have zero advice. I’m a dirty girl. I’m all about the soil. Lol.

Outdoors, or in living soil I wouldn't mind it, but here I'm thinking it could be a habitat for bacteria that could harm the plant.
It creates more of a stagnant environment than the res which gets flushed out with new nutes on a daily basis.
Don't feel like you can't speak up here, I like hearing other opinions, even when I disagree.

I do like things to be tidy and squared away in the grow area, even while enjoying how wild the plants can get.
I don't leave fallen leaves or debris lying around either.

:laughtwo:
Bacteria loves dank moist areas. You’re right to be watchful. Well I think you are.

And your respect, neatness and order are what attracts me to you as a grower,

Anyone can grow a mediocre plant. We’re here to honour, respect and make our plants sing!

😍🌹😍🌹😍🌹

Me too.

I call it taking pride in your grows rather than ocd tho. I hate it when something positive is tried to be portrayed as something negative. Clean and order is a good thing. Well I think it is.

But ultimately it’s about plant health. If your plant is bursting with health, your doing it right.

Im not hempy. I’m a dirty girl. I’m all about the soil. Lol.
I can't think straight in a mess so I have to keep things pretty much in order to avoid an overload
And yeah, plant health = Roy's mental health lol

I can't think straight in a mess so I have to keep things pretty much in order to avoid an overload
Me too.

100%.

My life was chaos in my early years and I mean fucking chaos. Abuse, addiction, homelessness and reconciling violence and trauma. It was a hot HOT HOT mess. I found taking responsibility for my mess helped. As I worked to clean it up and neatly put the pieces together and create a healthy life, the more accomplished I felt. I seemed to gain control and direction. The more I gained order, the more it helped and it has seeped into every area of my life. I feel I’m better for it.

And best part, I did it, me. Just me. And I did it coz I’m worth it! Lol!

They're moving into flower. Jack Herer has small clusters of stigmas growing. Not quite buds yet, but close.

Jack Herer- day 43
Flip 15

Skywalker OG- day 34
Flip 15

Perfect bro 👍👌💯
:thumb:
Me too.

Im not hempy. So I have zero advice. I’m a dirty girl. I’m all about the soil. Lol.
I still enjoy growing in soil, but for indoors I'm really enjoying these hempies.
I love having a clean grow space clear of clutter.
Bacteria loves dank moist areas. You’re right to be watchful. Well I think you are.

And your respect, neatness and order are what attracts me to you as a grower,

Anyone can grow a mediocre plant. We’re here to honour, respect and make our plants sing!

😍🌹😍🌹😍🌹
❤️
I can relate to this. Every tool in its place. Otherwise it's almost like it's been hidden from me.
Me too.

100%.

My life was chaos in my early years and I mean fucking chaos. Abuse, addiction, homelessness and reconciling violence and trauma. It was a hot HOT HOT mess. I found taking responsibility for my mess helped. As I worked to clean it up and neatly put the pieces together and create a healthy life, the more accomplished I felt. I seemed to gain control and direction. The more I gained order, the more it helped and it has seeped into every area of my life. I feel I’m better for it.

And best part, I did it, me. Just me. And I did it coz I’m worth it! Lol!
You are!

Me exactly, :cheesygrinsmiley: Can't stay focused, and the Navy didn't help my condition with thier "Tool Control" policy. Can't have tools bouncing around in jets catapulting off and a catching wires on big carriers.:hmmmm::rolleyes:

Emergency teardown.
Sorry guys, but this grow is over, and the winter grows may not be going forward.
At least I get to try to finish outdoors.
I'll update you if anything changes.

No way Man WTF??
Not legal trouble, but still not a good situation.
If I can start back up I will, but no tents up until the situation is resolved, and depending on the resolution possibly not even then.
Outdoor is not affected.
Everything is down. I'm going to clear the rest of my notifications and then go get my head on straight again.

Not legal trouble, but still not a good situation.
If I can start back up I will, but no tents up until the situation is resolved, and depending on the resolution possibly not even then.
Outdoor is not affected.
Everything is down. I'm going to clear the rest of my notifications and then go get my head on straight again.
Sorry to hear brother, much love bro and hope you can figure it out.
:passitleft:

That sucks donkey balls!

Sorry to hear brother, much love bro and hope you can figure it out.
:passitleft:

Damn I was just about to comment on the new pistils but now I'll just say good luck and I hope you sort it out soon!
:green_heart:

Sorry Mel. I hope you manage to resolve things to your satisfaction.

I hope you are doing okay and I'll be thinking of you. :love: I'm gonna miss seeing your threads.:(
Thanks guys. It'll be at least a few days before anything is settled enough for an update.
Things aren't in emergency mode anymore, and there are some indications that things will be mostly back to normal in a week or two, but indoor grows in this location may not be possible.
I've got an offer to set up my 60x60cm tent in another location, so fingers crossed for that working out.

Just handle your business, Mel.

We ain't going nowhere.

Okay, so things are looking up again.
The fire risk that prompted the teardown (not caused by my grow, but would have affected it) is resolved.
Just have to get the electrical work inspected and a signature and I'll be good to go!
I'll be able to move the 60x60cm tent back here too, for the Black Sugar comparative grow!

Back
Top Bottom