Hello everyone!

I'm starting a hempy experiment. I'll be growing a @SeedsMan Jack Herer in a homemade hempy bucket.
For lighting I'll be using my @VIVOSUN VS 1000 in my 60x60x200cm tent.
The medium is perlite, and for nutrients I'll be using MC.

She started out with a helmet, but that's now been sorted, and we're just waiting for her to stand up!

Here's the strain info:
Jack Herer
Breeder: @SeedsMan
Lineage: Original Haze x (NL#5 x Shiva Skunk)
Genetics: Hybrid
Feminised photoperiod
THC: 20%
CBD: ?
Flowering: 50-70 days
Effect: Euphoric
Flavour: Sweet, peppery

Apparently there are 4 known phenotypes, and the flowering time depends on which one you get.
I'm looking forward to finding out which one I have!

Here's the strain info:
Jack Herer
Breeder: @SeedsMan
Lineage: Original Haze x (NL#5 x Shiva Skunk)
Genetics: Hybrid
Feminised photoperiod
THC: 20%
CBD: ?
Flowering: 50-70 days
Effect: Euphoric
Flavour: Sweet, peppery

Apparently there are 4 known phenotypes, and the flowering time depends on which one you get.
I'm looking forward to finding out which one I have!
I grew Sensi Jack Herer, a few years ago. One mother, grew clones. I got pheno 3, supposedly the most hazy of the four. It was great but had a bit of a bitter taste to me. :) May have been nutes though?:hmmmm::rolleyes: I would like to see pheno one or four. One is supposed to be the biggest, four short but really covered in trichs.:hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

I grew Sensi Jack Herer, a few years ago. One mother, grew clones. I got pheno 3, supposedly the most hazy of the four. It was great but had a bit of a bitter taste to me. :) May have been nutes though?:hmmmm::rolleyes: I would like to see pheno one or four. One is supposed to be the biggest, four short but really covered in trichs.:hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
Good to have you here Gwhunran!
I'll be keeping the veg period on the shorter side for this grow, so we should find out which pheno I have here soon!

Hey Mel, I need some toilet paper in here!

Hey Mel, did you spray something outside of the door?

All of a sudden it smells like shit and lilacs in here!

Did someone say Canna Party?!

Pass the doochie on the left hand side!

IMG_9022.jpeg

Day 2

I've cleaned the 60x60cm tent, and she looks a little ridiculous in there for now, lol!
Let's see what she can do about that.
I fed her today with diluted MC. Plenty of runoff, which went to the dwarf lemon plant she'll be sharing the tent with for now. I'm not really intending to post pics of that, but I'll leave it in there for the pics if you guys are interested.

Good to see you Preston!
Did someone say Canna Party?!

Pass the doochie on the left hand side!

IMG_9022.jpeg
Now I feel underdressed :oops:
Glad you're here on the first page Tra!

Back
Top Bottom