Flowering but No Buds

CombatSkill

i got a lemon skunk and a super lemon haze........before i planted them i had started from a randome seed a friend gave me(unknown type)-this plant started flowering-its budding-no problems but the other 2 are flowering but no buds.
just so you know-i am growing outdoors (in pots but under the sun)
could it be that they dont get maximum darkness in the dark periods which is stoppign them from budding?
thank you in advance

How long have you been flowering them? I would think if one is getting buds from the same light regimen then the others should 2. Are they all receiving the same treatment? My Super Lemon Haze start bunching up and spitting pisitls at about 12-14 days under 12/12. I am indoors but I would suspect the same outdoors within a few days of that. Where are you located? All areas have "zones" they reside in and you can determine outdoor flower times for your strains using that zone as a reference. I hope this has been some help, you might have been better placing this in the budding /flowering section but if nothing else here's a bump for ya. Good luck you will like the SLH

well the lemon skunk got its flower pistils about 3 weeks/to a month from now(and it sayed with them untill now)..slh-i dont really remember but was after the lemon skunk. yeah all of them recive same treatment...same light. that 1st plant i started growing it 1 month earlier but that shouldnt matter i think. i live at the mediterranean, gets pretty hot during summers.

Back
Top Bottom