Flowering issues 5 weeks in- please help pics included

What is sober

What Strain is it? World of Seeds Madness
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Indica/sativa (50/50) F1 Hybird
How Many Plants? 1
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? flower
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? 4 weeks
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Happy Frog
If Soil... What Size Pot? 4gallon
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 2-120watt LED and 108 watts of cfl
Is it Air Cooled? no
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? mid 70s l0w 80s
RH of Room/Cabinet? low 40's
Any Pests? Early in grow had little worms in soil have not noticed lately
How Often are you Watering? twice a week
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? general organics bio grow was used in veg no nutes in flower
Size or Square Footage of Room? 6.9 square feet
20130105_182737.jpg
20130105_182730.jpg
20130103_135208.jpg
20130103_135151.jpg
20130102_171757.jpg

Included a pic of my bloom chamber any good help would be greatly appreciated there is another plant OG13 in there with same issue:peace:

b/c on my last grow I added bloom nutes and I started to have the almost the same problem I am having now. This is killing me my p lants are beautiful until like the second week of 12/12 they start turning yellow like in my pics above

They look like they are still in preflower & need to eat seems to me-- re-introduce some BALANCED nutes @ 1/4-1/2 recommended manufacturers strength... b patient & observant-- if the yellowing slows you'll be heading in the right direction, if it don't stop-- I'd hazard some kind of nute lockout... good luck!

Is there a bloom nute that you would recommend because for some reason I'm not having any luck with bio bloom and bio bud.

I had this problem the first time I ran strawberry cough, I looked on the problem solver and found this:
Picture 1 is a Phosphorus deficiency during vegetative growth.
Picture 2 is what a phosphorus deficiency looks like in flowering.

I increased my nutes by 25% and it helped, since then I have ran a heavier nute program on the strawberry cough and have seen no problems. BTW it didn't initially fix the damage, but it did stop it from continuing on the first grow.

Jonny

Is there a bloom nute that you would recommend because for some reason I'm not having any luck with bio bloom and bio bud.

I'm not familiar w/ the BIO line of nutes, so i can only recommend what I use-- which is the 3-part GH nutes... usually if i find myself in a bind w/ the grow I just mix a solution that has a balanced N-P-K ratio, (i.e.: 5-5-5, or 7-5-6, or 8-8-8, or, or, you get the picture right...) feed & see what happens in a couple of days.
Do not let past failed experience cloud your judgment-- you have a flowering plant in a pot & it has no way to feed but you...

All the best!! Aloha!

Personally I've read that plants are still in veg state up to 2 wks after putting in bloom room (12/12). I would recommend still giving them a gro formula and possibly not introducing bloom until 3rd week into flowering. I use General Hydroponic Maxi Gro and Maxi Bloom. Veg state, as I'm sure you've read pretty much everywhere, is when the plant needs Nitrogen (the 1st number on a bag of fertilizer). Nitrogen promotes strong healthy growth and nice green leaves. Look on the 420 site under How to Grow for Plant problems, complete with pics. Obviously the plant is lacking something, possibly nitro, for the leaves to turn that color that soon.

the buds sites are still forming but yellowing has not slowed down. Organic growing is kicking my butt I might just switch to a decent chem nute line

a good flush first, then start back with a low dosage/ppm of well balanced nutes, then work your way up to the level it should be for the stage its in and the nutes it needs for that stage. Also check your ph as well in your nute water and the soil. ph in Soil should be a little higher around 6.0 to 7.0. there is lots of good info on this site, look around hard enough you can find some one who is going thru or has gone thru your exact same problem, to the "T". keep everyone posted and the community will help you thru it. we will figure it out together. so we can all learn!

I try to refrain from giving direct advice, but that looks like a feeding problem almost for sure. BPN is affordable and is keeping my girls healthy. There's a lot of great nutrients out there, it's about the feeding program. What I like about BPN is that the feeding chart is awesome. I had to feed different strengths with different nutes to find the sweet spot (different brand). With BPN I just go by the chart, I like that :blushsmile:

Yeah well the first thingI thought when I saw them was either heat/light burn or some over fert. causing burn??
The plant seems similar to mine in the flowering stage and I still feed her some light N in her food, but soon Ill be focussing more on all other required nutes.
If your soil consists of HOT nutes and youre adding more you can cause lock out, build ups and yeah, burn, so possibly flush and follow as these guys have suggested. It sucks to see plant in distress during flower!! Goodluck.. Smokemup

Back
Top Bottom