FlowerNose & NezFleur Grow More Autoflowers - Coco - LED - 2017

re: FlowerNose & NezFleur Grow More Autoflowers - Coco - LED - 2017

72 hours wet.
420-magazine-mobile1282739046.jpg

I'm as excited as if it were my first grow again. :)
You have created life!

Day 5
I think this sickly cotyledon is a result of the root damage. I wonder if she'll be stunted.
420-magazine-mobile656594908.jpg

I think I messed up here by not putting the seed far enough down in the grow cube. I was so intent on not damaging this root too that I over compensated. It's neat to see the color change from stem to root, though.
420-magazine-mobile484554683.jpg

In other news, the plant I harvested on May 25 has been curing for one week. We had a celebratory nug today. Now we're not smoking it again until next Tuesday. I'm interested in seeing how the potency, smoothness, and flavor improve over time. This is Electric Fruit by GYO Seeds.
420-magazine-mobile2093277916.jpg

How was it?
I should have done a proper review of it. I loved the smoothness of it on my throat. And it smells SO GOOD ground up. Very sharp and almost spicy smelling. I got high, but I didn't really get to enjoy it fully because I had to clean house and entertain company. It was a pretty clear headed high and helped my anxiety quite a bit.

That Elec Frt Au looks frosty...Both seedlings look good...next couple of days you should know if both are fine or stunted as they develop 1st and 2nd set of leaves and if they stretch for the light.Good luck i'll be watching...peace...

That nug looks juicy af lol. Very jealous.

Considering experience i have with my plants in general, i dont think a little bit of root damage should stunt it a whole lot. Sure its probably not gonna have the exact potential as it would under 100% conditions, but i highly doubt you made of runt of it. I hope im right haha

That nug looks juicy af lol. Very jealous.

Considering experience i have with my plants in general, i dont think a little bit of root damage should stunt it a whole lot. Sure its probably not gonna have the exact potential as it would under 100% conditions, but i highly doubt you made of runt of it. I hope im right haha
Thanks for the reassurance. :) I hope she thrives.

And the nug! So delicious. The last ounce we bought is pretty nice stuff too so I'm having an ok day. :) It's really too bad Ireland is so far from Oklahoma. I'd so share.

It's probably the last time my garden will look this way.
420-magazine-mobile542786078.jpg

Harvest time is upon us for the girl on the left. :D
I put a "humidity dome" over one of the babies. The humidity went up like I wanted, but the sensor is off and I don't know how off it is.
420-magazine-mobile1257619000.jpg

What a mess. I can hardly wait to get the whole cabinet organized and beautified.

I love the grow cabinet. You and Nez make a great team. Great growing and peace...:passitleft:

I've been following your grow journals (lurking). Good Stuff! I'm currently on my first ever grow. Agostina sprouted on the 5th and Vi sprouted on the 6th.
Agostina -

Vi -

I've been following your grow journals (lurking). Good Stuff! I'm currently on my first ever grow. Agostina sprouted on the 5th and Vi sprouted on the 6th.
Agostina -

Vi -
Your girls are so cute! :) You're welcome to lurk as much as you want. .

Day 79. Chop.
I gave her a quick pre-trim. It REALLY helped.
420-magazine-mobile1260254907.jpg

I finally got to take a look at my mutant buds.
420-magazine-mobile2104561996.jpg

420-magazine-mobile612937350.jpg

Here's the stump that was left after I finished harvesting. Little Widow wasted no space.
420-magazine-mobile1927490033.jpg

Ready to see the loot?
420-magazine-mobile867600907.jpg

420-magazine-mobile717446113.jpg

It's heavy and dense. I'm much more pleased with the quantity I pulled off than I thought I would be. Any guesses on weight? I'm hoping for 30+ grams.

Back
Top Bottom