Flub Grows Outdoor Organic

Flubbedgrower

GARDEN STYLE: probably topping and LST
GROWING MEDIUM/SOIL STRUCTURE: seed raising mix.
Then I made an organic mix of
25L chicken manure
25L cow manure
25L mushroom compost
75L Neem coco coir
75L perlite
POT/CONTAINER SIZE: Repotting into 32L pots
ROOM SIZE: indoor under t5 then outdoor when it warms up
LIGHTING & WATTAGE: for seedling a 110w t5 then the big red sun
AVERAGE TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY: 24c and 60%
NUMBER OF PLANTS: 2
TOTAL FLOWERING TIME: ?
TOTAL YIELD: heaps
NUTRIENT/FEED MIX & FEEDING CYCLES: just water and additives if needed
CANNABIS STRAINS & ANY COMMENTS REGARDING THEM: these are the great sals that a mate gave to me. A long story behind there

Pics are from a few weeks ago. Just after I reported them. I was away and my wife watered them for me and they got a little root bound but are all good now. Will post fresh pics this evening.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay classy
c75f233f860ee3bedf0848383c66ec45.jpg
Capture180.JPG
1b1c43c1102c53c65166724aa443b6f2.jpg
3a2db03231b761774581228c597a1496.jpg
193559d846b46d20dd2bb43ded44a38e.jpg

Update

Repotted my girls into the soil mix I made.
They had a little bit of stress (OK alot of stress) in small pot I sprouted in. They got root bound and I was away.
But they looking on the up and should recover well outdoors now
cc2af3d816a4c92cccb1f184966f0bee.jpg
c94ff2cceaba3902f7694bd24a0eaaab.jpg
4d836e7d9ca19383f7a74f531f7cb6ba.jpg
d7d0d06cd6bad8c07860c9872f9be56a.jpg

They don't look horrible. They're doing quite ok and they'll be fine hey - get past the transplant shock and they'll be off. Some growers (really good ones too) believe getting a bit root bound before being uppotted is essential in building a really strong plant. Granted that is also alongside making sure the plant has complete dry cycles during veg but still, it might not be as much of an issue as you fear. My best piece of relatively newby advice (wisdom of many who've helped me), it would be water as little as you can stand it during veg. Like once it's has a soaking let it dry out for a couple of weeks, even 3. I went 26 days once and the plant got so happy over the second half of that period. .

If anything the potting mix might've been a bit hot for them when they were young and maybe they've been too wet (curling down in a droopy way can = overwatered, can't breathe).
Others will have way more experience than me. that's just what my recent studies suggest.

You may be on that page already (the wet/dry cycle thing) - but it seemed a prime time in your grow to mention it, just in case .

Going forward 'look to the new growth' for signs of health.

I'm subbed - yay for summer .

They don't look horrible. They're doing quite ok and they'll be fine hey - get past the transplant shock and they'll be off. Some growers (really good ones too) believe getting a bit root bound before being uppotted is essential in building a really strong plant. Granted that is also alongside making sure the plant has complete dry cycles during veg but still, it might not be as much of an issue as you fear. My best piece of relatively newby advice (wisdom of many who've helped me), it would be water as little as you can stand it during veg. Like once it's has a soaking let it dry out for a couple of weeks, even 3. I went 26 days once and the plant got so happy over the second half of that period. .

If anything the potting mix might've been a bit hot for them when they were young and maybe they've been too wet (curling down in a droopy way can = overwatered, can't breathe).
Others will have way more experience than me. that's just what my recent studies suggest.

You may be on that page already (the wet/dry cycle thing) - but it seemed a prime time in your grow to mention it, just in case .

Going forward 'look to the new growth' for signs of health.

I'm subbed - yay for summer .
Thanks for the advice Amy.
Not my first rodeo
Definitely not hot soil. They were in a light seed raising mix. Just put into soil mix today.
And definitely not over watered. My wife gave them too much nitrogen while I was away and the tips curled down.
I meant the pics made them look shit. They look much better in real life hahaha. Thank fuck.
Here is my indoor grow of white widow X LSD. I got a journal for that one too.
4c36c72d55f24876a281196c31837794.jpg
8958467295dc41ae393917f53b89b668.jpg
011f8901e0fa86cba8efb76f94891217.jpg

Okay haha! Well at least I got the 'slight nute burn' part right. Nice WW - looks awesome. It's a strain I'd love to grow sometime. Just so many versions out there so I'm waiting until I have more experience and can choose one based on researching grows and smoke reports.

Happy growing Flubbed

Hey folks. Update
Sorry this journal has been so quiet. Been focusing on finishing my indoor. Now that that is over.
My outdoor girls are doing great.
Almost 2 door tall and loving the sun.
These pics are a week old. I'll post new ones this arvo
f17fb8d13bd3538f137f2ee09a23cdf1.jpg
1e57c60fbc1e4dd793765771ffbf71de.jpg
433d437aebaa5caf70ee8ccc01967716.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom