FML is this a hermi?

wowtestdrive

Hey guys, Im at 7.5 weeks budding and havnt been watching my bagseed plant to closely bc i've been obsessed with taking pics of the Lemon skunk. Upon a closer look today I'm afraid that the bagseed may be a Hermi. Please tell me what you think:

Sorry, lots of pics, want to be sure...
2010-03-15_19_03_48.jpg

2010-03-15_19_03_17.jpg

2010-03-15_19_02_57.jpg

2010-03-15_19_02_49.jpg

2010-03-15_19_02_20.jpg

2010-03-15_19_02_07.jpg

2010-03-15_19_01_50.jpg

It's not a hermie.

Those yellow sacs are female pollen sacs - you will only get female seeds if they pollinate the buds.

I've had lots of experience with this - check my last grow if you want to see how I handled it. Mostly, wet your fingers, and carefully pluck the yellow ones out. Let the green ones get big first, as they pull easier when they are yellow and about to burst.

Even though you'll get femmed seed from this, only plant it if you want to deal with the 'naners again.

It's not a hermie.

Those yellow sacs are female pollen sacs - you will only get female seeds if they pollinate the buds.

I've had lots of experience with this - check my last grow if you want to see how I handled it. Mostly, wet your fingers, and carefully pluck the yellow ones out. Let the green ones get big first, as they pull easier when they are yellow and about to burst.

Even though you'll get femmed seed from this, only plant it if you want to deal with the 'naners again.

So OBXG, if I used feminized seeds, at worst I would get hermies or female pollen sacs that I can pluck before they seed up the buds? No chance of males at all, correct? I'm in my second week of flower of my 1st grow and am paranoid. I've been all over this site and it is information overload.

So OBXG, if I used feminized seeds, at worst I would get hermies or female pollen sacs that I can pluck before they seed up the buds? No chance of males at all, correct? I'm in my second week of flower of my 1st grow and am paranoid. I've been all over this site and it is information overload.

Yep, no chance of a male as far as I know.

Too much information can be as bad or worse than too little - I've made my worst mistakes by overthinking the situation rather than just waiting and watching. "I want it fixed NOW" is the worst thought a grower can have IMHO. Drastic thoughts call for drastic measures, and drastic measures often kill innocent plants... ;)

obx--- great advice those nanners can help put them in a plastic ziplock bag and put them in the fridge when you want to pollenate your plants just brush it on the hairs very carefully and bam youll get the seeds each time..

Back
Top Bottom