Foliage

New pics on my profile of the set up!!!!! Let me know what you think

Home Depot Really?!?!?!?! wow didn't see that one coming. As far as i have searched there is a, yes a as in only one lol, freakin hydro shop close to me. Damn, and they dont have good management. lol Thanks for the help yo

I don't think you had white flies before. i think you had fungus gnats. they like wet rotten material the best and the adults are just annoying but the larvae feed on your root systems. A product called bactrol works on the larvae and a yellow sticky trap works on adults. A layer of sand or crushed up perlite on top of the container keeps the flies from laying eggs in the medium. for hydro a screen over all openings does the same. if they can't lay eggs they can't proliferate.
Now for your lights...they aren't bad but floros should be kept as close as possible. Less than 4 inches away close. get a fan to blow between the light and fan to disapate any heat the floro is giving off. if your 65 watt light is in a enclosure and it has a plastic lens, remove the lens. you lose 15% of your lumens to a lens like that.

Thanks for the tip ill remeber that. I do have a lil computer fan going from on top of that box on the left pointing down to keep airflow. That and to pull some warm air off the top of the room to the bottom... If at all possible. The lights don't have a lens

Back
Top Bottom