Ever hear of Root Stimulator that is sprayed on the foliage?

LadyToker

Has anyone heard of NEW FOLIAR MISTER ROOT STIMULATOR HYDROPONIC NUTRIENT LEAF FOLIAGE FEEDING ???

It says you can spray it on the foliage and it makes roots.

Let me explain my issue

my plants don't look like yours, They are growing fast but very little foliage mostly stem and a weak steam at that.

I only grow 4 plants at a time.

I had a 100 watt grow bulb on them reflecting in the mirror.
I steam the room twice a day (it's the bathroom)
I started and continued to grow them in vermiculite
I have a circulating fan on them, but it is from the side and not the top.

Yesterday I added 300 more watts of growing lite (reflected in the mirror)
I replanted them with partial vermiculite and partial Royal Gold Tupur which is made specifically for cannibus plants at $35.00 a bag.

Do you think I have solved my problem? I have ordered Fertilome root stimulator. WIll that help as well?

:Namaste:

I went:surf: surfing to find out about the drops and came across this:

:reading420magazine:"You shouldn't worry too much about your water pH and we don't recommend pH adjustment of water for soil/compost plants. Many soil growers still make the mistake of adjusting their pH when growing in soil but there really is no need — you could even be damaging your plant and its potential yield. The nutrient availability pH range is much wider in this organic environment than in hydroponics and the introduction of acidic pH adjusting liquids into these environments is neither necessary or desirable". that is a quote ive taken from a reputable hydroponic store check out there blog for more tips on soil growing i posted this quote and link for people who may still be sceptical if this is true or not to start u on ur new research to confirm this info
GroWell

This was not written by me. As you can seethis bloke substituted there for Their way too much for my liking. I am a writer so typos are a big nono

I:nomo: google "PH drops for cannibus plants and found that.

Lots of stem and very little branching/leaves is commonly known as stretching. Usually this is due to the plants receiving too little of light or the wrong spectrum of light (usually too much green or red will induce stretching). The new light you bought should help, also if you don't already have some, get some mylar foil sheets like those emergency blankets and cover your walls with it. This will help increase the effectiveness of your lights by reflecting more of it back. Or you can just paint them white too. You also can try moving your lights closer to the plants if possible. Light energy degrades exponentially by distance so the closer you have the light, the more energy the plant is receiving.

Roots also become "lazy" if you are watering them too frequently and don't give the soil time to dry out. Make sure you are not watering too frequently and this may hamper your roots growth capabilities. One way to get the roots to stretch out is purposely let the soil dry out an extra day or 2 longer than you normally would. This puts the plants into a sort of drought mode and the roots start shooting out looking for water. Just don't let your plant dry out to the point of severe wilt.

The use of Mycorrizae and beneficial bacterias in your soil will also help the soil break down faster, and the roots to uptake it more efficiently. To do this you can purchase additives online or even make a compost tea. This will greatly help improve soil health.

Also, with your room steaming be careful when the plants get into flower, this may encourage the growth of molds and mildews on your plants. They typically like humidity around 40-50%.

I would suggest starting a journal if you haven't already. This will help not only you track what you are doing and keep record of the process for future grows, but also will allow other members to read up and help out if needed. It also helps to know as much info about your grow as possible such as water type used, lights used, types of soil/nutrients... Then more accurate help can be provided :)

Hope this info helps ya out! :)

Back
Top Bottom