Foliage

eBUD

I have started a crop and the foliage seems to be thin. Its a soil grow starting with CFL's then budding with a HPS. Seedlings grow tall and thin but leaves are a good green. What nutes/grow methods can i use to boost the fan leaf production so that i can have a healthier plants? thankx :yummy:

I started these..... too long ago. No pics i can load. I have no clue what strain it is, or its dominance. Thin as in when seedlings they had problems standing up on thier own. 5' now almost harvest time, still no really good foliage and not impressive on bud growth. Tons of little->mid size buds. Im flowering with a 150m HPS and 10 65w CFL. Think i got enough? Im currently going to invest in a 400 or 600 HPS. Sry for no pics.

OKAY! got my camera. These are 16 days old. Same problem, this is one of four, All are about the same size. Got too close to the CFL and wrinkled the leaf. Tomorrow i will transplant into a full sized container and good soil! The roots coming out the drain holes in the bottom.
Picture_0069.jpg

here are your pics- you have to find the image address thats ends in .jpg, and then post into the box that pops up when you press the button that looks like mountains. yeah. theres a tutorial that is more verbose and stuff too...
Picture_0069.jpg

Picture_00416.jpg

how many hours is your light on?
what sort of nutes are you giving it?
how close is your light?

I have transplanted into 3gal buckets with fox farm soil. Im using 4 65w replacement CFLs above and one huge CFL (that replaces a 300w bulb) in the middle. I try to keep the light 6"-8" away from the top of the plants. No nutes yet. Don't want to give it too big of a load. I hear Fox Farm is one of the best. I will take pics of the entire set up once i get a chance. Any information or recomendations are welcome, thankx yo

wow talk about a stretched out plant! I think if you kept the lights a little bit closer and gave it a good breeze, the plant would be better off.

There is a small 9" computer fan going on low to help with that. Ventalation is not a problem, there are vent tubes running outside. Its a very simple set up. No they are not coco cups but peat cups. I just use as a starting container. I use a 24-0 for the first 2 weeks, then 20-4 next and last veg week is 18-6.
PS larger fans are in use in the flowering stage.

Okay. Got paid last night so moneys not a problem. Just the fish emulsion? Should be able to get that at local hydo shop right? If not i'll see if they cary Fox products. I read up on Fox Farm products and i like the reviews that they are getting.

okay going to get some ferts today for the veg and flowering too. last grow i tried to use a organic soil mix. Sounded good but i noticed these lil bugs not spider mites but some kind of bug that turns into gnats. Hated that i had to kill 2 plants just to rid the room of them. never going to use that company again.

Yeah i got some with fly paper but didn't want to give them a chance to spread. Okay so called the hydro store and nobody picked up. Went and they have changed their hours... :( Had to get something so picked up a small box of MG. Its not good but will keep them alive till i get to go sometime this next week!! ASAP! Okay would it be smart to order some ofline? They don;t fish emulsion where im going. but i could find some online, Good ideah or BAD ideah

Back
Top Bottom