For those that have used the 90w ufo led

sandman221

what did u think of overall performance. what mfg,tri or quad band. want gen ect.

just looking to see which one i should pick up for the new grow

all help is appreciated. hope everyone had a good weekend

what did u think of overall performance. what mfg,tri or quad band. want gen ect.

just looking to see which one i should pick up for the new grow

all help is appreciated. hope everyone had a good weekend

ive used a 90w and many other leds, IMO you are not going to get any great results only using 90w of leds. and dont believe any claims made by the company's, no 90w ufo will be equal to a 400w hps. so far their only equal watt for watt compared to hid.

IMO 90w ufo are a waist of money

thanks irish,

i will also be using 4-5 cfls to help out aswell. just limited on space so i thought i would give it a go on top of the cfls. also this will prolly only be for 1 or 2 plants.

I use a 90 watt UFX tri band (red,blue, & orange) made by California Nursery.
It is indeed a quality light that promotes vigorous growth in a stages. Buds will lack the size and density of hid but the resin production is top quality.
I use it as a utility light for any stage of my garden but it spends most of it's time supplementing my 430 hps for increased resin production in my bloom hut.
On it's own it has about 1.5 x 1.5 CUBIC footprint. Anything more than 18 inches wide by 18 inches tall will need more light.

Back
Top Bottom