Airblasted's Herojuana OG LED Experiment

plants are looking GREATTTTTTT! (like tony the tiger- frosted flakes) Im high. new bubbler and several pieces given to me from my uncle who no longer smokes. So many things, must try them all :Namaste:

+reps for the hempys brotha! look great!

Zup Zup Airblastet ;)
Nice grow u got going!!
Do you still use the tea's too feed like u mentioned in the start? And what medium do u use?
Plants look great man, good job ;)
Peace out.

Ive only used the tea once, i plan on brewing more tomorrow so it will be ready on tuesday! i use fox farm ocean forest. Only the best!

plants are looking GREATTTTTTT! (like tony the tiger- frosted flakes) Im high. new bubbler and several pieces given to me from my uncle who no longer smokes. So many things, must try them all :Namaste:

+reps for the hempys brotha! look great!

HAHAH good luck! Always a good thing when new pieces are acquired! Thanks a bunch! its much appreciated! :peace:

Wooo!! So end of day 33. Flower garden is looking beautiful! and i think i figured out a way to rotate my pictures! :yahoo: Heres a couple more pictures of the frost buildup! =]

photo_1_42.JPG
photo_2_37.JPG
photo_3_33.JPG

The purple is from the LED. I pulled them out today to feed and snapped a couple pictures before i turned off the light! So I fed full strength GH Floranova + Nirvana flower booster. I also added Botanicare "sweet raw". Which is 1.5% magnesium 2% sulfur basically. Heres the line up so far! any recommendations?! suggestions?!

photo_4_24.JPG

Hey everyone! after the long wait im back Finished up school and just caught a nice flu that took me out for a week. Aside from getting the flu the plants are beautiful. day 47

photo_470.JPG
photo_387.JPG
photo_2126.JPG
https://www.420magazine.com
/gallery/data/500/photo_1156.JPG

Also anaged to transplant 2 herojuana OG mothers and 2 of the "manbearpig" i was telling you about earlier..

photo_3_2_5.JPG
photo_1_2_13.JPG
photo_535.JPG

And i cloned out a few herojuanas getting ready for next round.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom