Fort Pierce Couple Busted With $200K In Marijuana At Grow House Raid

None of this should be happening, if I had a voice, I would let this country know that Marijuana is not an evil drug that leads the youth into the dark. It is a god given plant that is meant support animals with special needs. It is a plant that has the most prospective abilities. If you believe in "light" and "dark" or "evil" and "good" then you would hopefully believe cancer is the dark or evil, and weed may not be good enough to stop it, but it can't be bad if it fights it off to the point where marijuana stops it in its tracks.

If I could I would recreate the universe for the universal needs of the people, judgment is sin spawn and I wish to eliminate such incompetence.

LIVE on my FRIENDS :peace:

;):slide::Rasta:
Basement? In Fort Pierce? The water table is only 3-4 feet down in Ft. Pierce. Do they have a special underground swimming strain of weed down there?

Man I did not eventhink about that Fort Pierce is 125mi. north of Miami and on the East Coast with Lake Okechobee to the west this must have been a crawl space or semi underground bunker under the home even with concrete water can get in, dosent make sense though I have seen some setups that were "technically" underground in South Fla back in the 80's.

If you want to trip there was a "Cave House Pot Bust" in Kentucky or similarly placed State where they built an A-frame over a natural cave had escape tunnels in case of raid going to safe locations was beautiful had a "Vault door" behind a bookcase that was 3 feet thick it is still on the internet somewhere.
They got caught stealing electric raided and convicted of that in addition to federal manufacture and cultivation statutes.They were ordered to repay the utility some crazy number and serve time I think 7-15yrs for the husband and they RICO'd all his assets f*%king federal seizure laws suck, it was the first time in history the burden of proof is on the accused to show he did not buy each seized asset using proceeds from criminal activity, very difficult even with the best of luck.
Thanks Mr.Obama for honoring campaign promises regarding MMJ and States Rights and Legislative controls. Basically if licensed MMJ resident in qualifying state cultivating and possesing MMJ at State limits you will enjoy immunity from prosecution unless specific behavoir such as possessing illegal firearms, selling illegal narcotics or breaking other laws above a nuisance threshold.

:roorrip::roorrip::bong::grinjoint::Rasta::cool::smokin:

Back
Top Bottom