Found some amazing info on LED cannabis growing: PAR/EC/TEMP/HUMIDITY ratios

GodtyrLoki

Hey guys, while I was trying to find out some information last night I came across a paper that gives the perfect ratios for everything at every stage of growth for cannabis plants ... because it was so hard to get this information and I see people asking for it all the time and seeing wildly varying answers from grower to grower I thought I would post the graphs up here and see what you guys think. It's all very easy to read ... this information helped me out tremendously.

So this s a guide for PAR/PPFD for each stage of development
[IMG]

another source on PPFD with more detailed info on the "why these numbers" question

This is a guide for your Humidity to temp ratios showing Optimal - Moderate - Sub-optimal humidity ranges for each temperature

[IMG]

Humidity
[IMG]

Temp
[IMG]

EC/ PPM ratios for your nutrients at each stage of development
[IMG]

and a chart with them mostly all together for convenience's sake
[IMG]

[IMG]

I'll throw in a deficiency guide too, as this also helped me a lot

I'll also add the nutrient availability in the PH ranges for hydro and soil

Pretty interesting. And is there a connection between the increase in photosynthesis rate and nutrient concentration for optimal plant tissue growth? I did an experiment before with red leaf lettuce and it turned out that even with the high CO2 concentration in the air, the mass does increase significantly but with the sacrification of nutritional quality even though I did increase the nutrient concentration. I wonder how it affect cannabis plants though.

Back
Top Bottom