Free Spider Family LED Grow Light From Twilight Groups

Big promotion for the beginning of 2017 year
Dear Friends,

Thanks for your supports in 2016 year, we are doing our best to make the best led grow lights for you. To benefit you in the beginning of new year 2017, we have big promotion for spider4. the unit price is 159.99USD with free shipping, no any tax. (original price is 219.99USD). So far, the boss give 25pcs lights for big promotion. first come first served.
Please contact with me if you need the Spider4 MCOB LED Grow lights.
Thanks again.

Sean
AUG_151.jpg
spider4_cob_led_grow_light_15101202.jpg
spider4_cob_led_grow_light_15101203.jpg
spider_cob_led_grow_light_15101201.jpg
SPIDER4_COB_GROW_LIGHT_testing1.jpg
spider4s_app1.jpg
20151205_214622.jpg
20151205_214300.jpg
20151205_214535.jpg

I would love a couple spider 4 units... i can't respond to PM's yet so please PM me an email that is active. I have not recieved a response from the email in your sig.

Thanks!

:grinjoint:

All friends, so far, there only have 7pcs spider4 mcob in the US warehouse, we would like to make some discount for the rest 7 pcs spider mcob led grow lights before CNY. the original price is 329.99USD, Now the price is 159.99USD with free shipping. If some guys need more or all of them, we can give more discount for him/her. We will go to celebrate the Chinese New Year. we will be back on Feb 6th.
Thanks for your supports .
Have a nice day.
Sean

All friends, so far, there only have 7pcs spider4 mcob in the US warehouse, we would like to make some discount for the rest 7 pcs spider mcob led grow lights before CNY. the original price is 329.99USD, Now the price is 159.99USD with free shipping. If some guys need more or all of them, we can give more discount for him/her. We will go to celebrate the Chinese New Year. we will be back on Feb 6th.
Thanks for your supports .
Have a nice day.
Sean

I would like two spider4's. How do I get them?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
just let me know your address,post code, phone number , We can ship the goods from our US warehouse. you can get the goods very quickly.
regarding the payment, you can do the paypal, it is very convenient. the paypal account is sales@twilightgroups.com, 2pcs total is 319.9USD , thanks.
Sean
Sean

Whats the price on the 16 COB light set and what are the Cree, vero29, citizen and are they 4000k for full circle grow??

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Whats the price on the 16 COB light set and what are the Cree, vero29, citizen and are they 4000k for full circle grow??

so far, we only have the COB lights. for the cree cxb3070, we did the samples before, used 3000K , but the market is not good. so we stop producted it. so far, the mcob spider4 have very good performance, did you try it ?

so far, we only have the COB lights. for the cree cxb3070, we did the samples before, used 3000K , but the market is not good. so we stop producted it. so far, the mcob spider4 have very good performance, did you try it ?
No i did not try it as i am looking for 4000k COB setup

Email and payment on the way! Thanks Sean

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Wsbman ,
I got your email and gave reply to you. please check mail and let me know your idea.
the unit price is 159.9 usd , you can do the paypal sales@twilightgroups.com
once you do it , please let me know .
thanks
Sean

No i did not try it as i am looking for 4000k COB setup

Dear XobeMan ,
thanks for your fast reply. So far, we are very busy on the production lines as the CNY is coming soon. We will make 4000k COB samples to you after we are back . how many samples do you need ? we will be back on Feb. 6th. We are factory , we do our best to support you .
Have a nice day.
Sean

Dear XobeMan ,
thanks for your fast reply. So far, we are very busy on the production lines as the CNY is coming soon. We will make 4000k COB samples to you after we are back . how many samples do you need ? we will be back on Feb. 6th. We are factory , we do our best to support you .
Have a nice day.
Sean
Well i need 900w at 4000k and Cree would be nice or vero29 4000k.

I am looking at possibly purchasing something in next few weeks.

Look at Timber Grow Lights they have kits 300w Cree and can order at 4000k level of spectrum.

Sry not trying to take over your thread about other places, just giving you a place to compare cause in this market so many options for customers to purchase from.

Thks

Back
Top Bottom