Freezing night time temps

rantsflower

We've got 7 ladies still in the ground in the greenhouse, 2 harvested and 2 in large pots... and the forecast for our lovely mountain air is 34 tonight, 32 tomorrow night and so on.. brrrrr! I didn't really want to cut everyone this soon if we don't have to but it'll be below freezing the next 3-4 nights this week. I tied the girls away from the plastic so nothing freezes to the plastic, any suggestions??

Could get mighty pricey to heat the outdoors but I sure appreciate the suggestions. Love the idea of tucking a heating pad betwixt the plants like that but if necessary, I could park them in the kitchen. :)
It's the ones in the ground that I'm most concerned with. Guess I'll just hover over them and see what transpires. I have an electric heater but would worry over fire. At least they're under a roof in this nasty stuff. It hailed earlier. Bleh here comes old man winter...

Thanks for all the suggestions. Guess we'll basically hover over them and see what transpires. I can pull the potted ones in the kitchen at least and love the idea of heating pads if necessary. I've got those!

so if frost gets the plants..they just die right? does it hurt the smokabltity..or buzz factor?? im tryin to let mine go as long a s i can..but i got a late start..they are not quite ready yet and frost is in the forcast.

Back
Top Bottom