Freezing pot

Re: This is probably an dumb question, but...

yes you can and it does help for freshness

yes, you can, but if u leave it in the freezer to long it will start to turn purple, than it will get freezer burnt. take like shit, and it will look black.

Edit: yes iam back.

^welcome back

welcome. Why would it turn purple? in the freezer the only reason plants turn purple is because they are alive and cold that there defence i have throw buds it the freezer never had them go purple. But yeah u can keep them in the freezer for a while and they will still be good and fresh .

You guys Rock!! About how long will they stay good like that? Would it be better to put them in a jar with orange peels like my friend does? I may end up with a QP tonight and I want to keep the extra fresh for as long as I can. It is feast or famine over here right now...

could you put it in the fridge and keep the freshness without the possibility of freezer burn??

i wouldnt put it in the fridge, moisture draws mold. the stage right before freezer burning your bud the bud will turn purple. its wierd, it has happened to me i dunno how many times. but yes the jar with the orange peel i prefer, just remember to burp daily :D ty bluntman, its good to be free again lol

i dunno bout you guys, but whenever i get the munchies iam always diggin in my freezer for something to eat, i dunno maybe it was my method for drying? still had moisture in the bud.

usually bud turns purpilish when it is exposed to harsh weather. out here some people on the street say they have "purps" but it is really not. As for freezing bud in the freezer I have never tried it but I assume that it's basically the same thing.

yes ,i always store my pot in the freezer(since i buy Lrg quantity), i still have weed to this day from 2 yrs ago, and its still just as good as the day i put it in, i keep em in vaccum sealed jars then i wrap the jars up in tin foil. , just dont keep taking it out of the freezer becauze if u freeze and refreeze it will start to taste like ass.

Back
Top Bottom