Friday Night Session

using my trusty sherlock. gonna load it and go watch battlestar galactica. have fun people
sherlock1.jpg

i dont sleep at night... hubby works till 3-4 am and goes back in at 3 pm so i stay up at night to spend time with him and go to sleep around 6 or 7 am

I had this stuff called MP-5 a couple weeks ago... some "private strain" a friend of a friend grows hydroponically? i know nothing about growing... so I could be totally wrong but he grows it in water? i guess its similar to white widow, he claims its a little better. i LOVE WW and it is probably my favorite strain, but this MP-5 was good.. but not the same as WW. still damn good though...2 good rips and i was baked.

I had this stuff called MP-5 a couple weeks ago... some "private strain" a friend of a friend grows hydroponically? i know nothing about growing... so I could be totally wrong but he grows it in water? i guess its similar to white widow, he claims its a little better. i LOVE WW and it is probably my favorite strain, but this MP-5 was good.. but not the same as WW. still damn good though...2 good rips and i was baked.

If your friend is growing hydroponicaly than yes it was grown in watter instead of soil.

Back
Top Bottom