Fridge Grow - Would Like Feedback & Opinions

Yeah I use it there is there's a thread called the Wonder Woman-grow in it village idiot goes into detail about teas how to brew them and what for.

1293fee74d0321b7331ea2e876cf8771.jpg

Yup. Couldn't stand the sight of its green roots no more so off they came. Gonna see if it won't regrow new roots like I just cloned it. I'm thinking I should trim back some leaves? Half of them have died so maybe I should just see which ones are OK and snip off the rest? Anyone got ideas?

d7fde0f65deefd1f0fe9223b6be38b6c.jpg

It's in the outhouse/crapshack/back shitter enjoying a darker setting. I'm gonna keep it in flower so I've just halved the bloom nutes and once it's got a bit of a root system going I'll put it back in with the other. I know not to expect much if anything from final yield but it's more about finishing what I started now haha

Not even sure if it'll survive but it's been a fighter so far. I've got 5 more random bag seeds germinating atm, I'm getting more worried both of these fuckers are male anyway.

Staying positive, at least I've dialled in the perfect grow environment for the next lot.

Sent from my Pixel using 420

a2341512eb7ae90fbb9bdfcfa83e6159.jpg

Getting some good growth. 14 days in flower, although I noticed I was only on 13/11 by accident so I flipped it so only 11 on / 13 off. Might catch it up a bit with the darkness. I really should stop getting ripped before doing important things haha I was so confused as to why I haven't seen prominent preflowers.

It's gonna be a boy, I can feel the disappointment already. At least it's growing well. Talk about dialling it in - 1100ppm co2, 24C, 64% humidity. Quite happy.

03e13143eef172ce04d45b1cf6fb7703.jpg

2f846a5f7e16af866dd5946650a397cb.jpg

Boy... Knew it.

130fe5559e32f95072c88882bf9bb9ee.jpg
8dbe7d193d5aa0732fe01ab5e9c72d6f.jpg

There's still life in this baby. Might just surprise me.

6c99b8173de1bcd295e8fef1c8efe331.jpg

This and more coming shortly via paper towel / plate method. Works for me almost every time. I'll get as many as I can going, veg for just 2 weeks and flip to find a female. Then try to either flip it back or clone if big enough.

Not giving in!

4d2b578e588a98d3301a99600fd0dff5.jpg

And here it comes. First one off the bench. I'll call this one Uno. 2 days since popping. 5 more still germinating with 1 peeking open. I hate the early stage. Reminds me of how much growth and waiting I'm in for lol

At least the first time I was kept busy tweaking and perfecting the fridge.

When you say root problems you mean there is a foliar spray to help root rot?

They can absorb water through there leaves, and survive quite awhile being sprayed twice a day, if you worry about nutes you can feed that way too at regular intervals.

I've gotta remember to take photos when checking in on the kids.

I noticed some of the newer leaves coming through on little miss green root have narrowed completely like they shriveled up and died? Would my light be too close now that they're flowering? "1000W" eBay LED (I add inverted commas because who the fuck knows what power it's actually pulling)

I'll try to remember tomorrow to take photo. I'll probably find the answer searching before I get a response but any help would be great

Sent from my Pixel using 420 Magazine Mobile App
The 1000w ebay leds are usually around 300 real wattage

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I just bought a kilowatt meter and found that my Illuminator jumbo ufo which is suppose to replace a 400 watt hps uses 150 watts at the wall and the Mars Hydro 300 pulls 136 watts at the wall

I just bought a kilowatt meter and found that my Illuminator jumbo ufo which is suppose to replace a 400 watt hps uses 150 watts at the wall and the Mars Hydro 300 pulls 136 watts at the wall

So does that mean it doesn't necessarily matter what brand you are using, nothing is what it seems?

Sent from my Pixel mo fo

Yeah unfortunately the companies muddied the waters with the way they advertise the models.
Basically from what I can tell is they multiply the number of led's in it by the wattage of each led, so if there are 100 5 watt led's it would be a 500 watt but if you run a led at max output it would burn out quickly so they run them at around 45% of maximum wattage so the 500 model would be about a 225 watt draw plus some more for fans and circuit resistance

Back
Top Bottom