Front page missing some stuff ?

It's going to work out all right. Like anything new you have to use it in order to get used to it.

I think I am getting the hang of it now.

:smokin:

What I also do is just bookmark the who's online page. 420 mag has its own lil folder in my favorites :cheesygrinsmiley: I got all the lil spots bookmarked, very simple and all in one spot. Total customization.
thats what i do. i have sub folders like grow, veg, flower, pests and all threads i refer to often blookmarked. same with all the pages i go to daily.

i will mention the buddy list feature again. it works great to see if your friends are here.

let us not forget that this website is here for more than just making friends... it is here to educate the world about this plant that people are going to jail for possessing... by moving the online users to the bottom of the forums, you are forced to browse through the forums quickly, before making it to the list... maybe you will learn something each day now... always trying to slip in more cannabis awareness, any way we can...;)

Well thats living outside the box huh? I don't think I could've come up with that all by MYself! But I see your point. I will have to open my mind up some more and maybe I can be half as creative as you.:hmmmm:
:robgriffin:

.. by moving the online users to the bottom of the forums, you are forced to browse through the forums quickly, before making it to the list... maybe you will learn something each day now... always trying to slip in more cannabis awareness, any way we can...;)
sorta like putting the milk at the back of the store :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom