Full spectrum & dimmerable LED grow lights for indoor plants

MaxBloom

At present, many countries generally use the optical quantum unit expression for the spectral parameters of plant lights. From the application point of view, the use of optical quantum units to express spectral parameters is more scientific, and also contributes to the study of plant photosynthesis, and is also conducive to the calculation of other environmental control quantities such as CO2. With regard to control, the study of light quality has evolved from simple photosynthesis to photomorphogenesis. For the FR part, the light quality needs to be designed in the plant lamp spectrum, but the PPF_PAR method cannot describe the role of Fr. Therefore, The PPFD description has limitations and requires a YPFD description.

With the deep research on the absorption spectrum of plants, the spectral design of LED grow light began to turn to the matching design of light quality and light quantity based on planting environment. The purpose is not only to meet the photosynthesis needed for plant growth, but also to increase the plant quality. The improvement of quality, the realization of plant taste and nutritional balance will become the direction of future plant lamp spectrum design.

Check more details here LED Grow Light YPF and YPFD, Photon Energy Efficiency (QE), Daily Light Amount (DLA) – eGrowLight

That is some serious science going on there, thank you Michelle! Seems like all us beginners are concerned mostly with draw from the wall, but I've experienced that regardless of power consumption, cheap means cheap. I have some seriously underscienced knock offs that have been relegated to extra light in the veg room, and while I can't put my finger on the technical reasons, they just don't seem to cut it very well there and most definitely not in my bloom room. Your Egrow stuff looks great, thanks for your sponsorhip. One of these days PB's pot condo will get a upgrade!

Proof is in the big fat buds pudding eh @TurboBucket ? Another good indication of happy plants/growers under Egrowlight products (and one that does not help me one bit) is you NEVER see used MaxBloom for sale on Ebay. CHeers thanks for the results pic!

That is some serious science going on there, thank you Michelle! Seems like all us beginners are concerned mostly with draw from the wall, but I've experienced that regardless of power consumption, cheap means cheap. I have some seriously underscienced knock offs that have been relegated to extra light in the veg room, and while I can't put my finger on the technical reasons, they just don't seem to cut it very well there and most definitely not in my bloom room. Your Egrow stuff looks great, thanks for your sponsorhip. One of these days PB's pot condo will get a upgrade!
Thank you, we are glad this info is helpful for you ! :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom