Full term plants already budding!

Talisin

Plants budding early ,full term plants...it's may. Will they go back to veg and get there full potential and yield...I put them out early....screwed up guys.....help please....

Re: Full term plants allready budding...WHAT TO DO!!!?

You won't like this, but...

My neighbor put plants out early last year and they went into flower. Then they re-veg'd. They never got fully sorted out. They did go back into bloom in the fall but the yield and quality was not good.

I have large-ish plants I'm holding until at least 15 hours of light. Even then I'm afraid they might flip since they are old. I'm using the GLR routine right now to hold them in veg.

In the future, try to veg with about the same light period as that of sun when you plan to put them out. For outdoor, I veg with 16/8 and the plants go outside in June (15+ hours of light).

You can put seedlings and young plants out earlier. As long as they see ever increasing daylight, they will grow in veg mode and wait for the days to get shorter. It usually doesn't work for clones or mature plants.

Can you bring these in now and re-veg them immediately?

I cut clones they went to flower.I put them under an LED. After 30 days they were fine. Are you outside? If so It will reveg and be fine.Also the plant will be stronger and better. Otherwise add light up to 18 hours.

You won't like this, but...

My neighbor put plants out early last year and they went into flower. Then they re-veg'd. They never got fully sorted out. They did go back into bloom in the fall but the yield and quality was not good.

I have large-ish plants I'm holding until at least 15 hours of light. Even then I'm afraid they might flip since they are old. I'm using the GLR routine right now to hold them in veg.

In the future, try to veg with about the same light period as that of sun when you plan to put them out. For outdoor, I veg with 16/8 and the plants go outside in June (15+ hours of light).

You can put seedlings and young plants out earlier. As long as they see ever increasing daylight, they will grow in veg mode and wait for the days to get shorter. It usually doesn't work for clones or mature plants.

Can you bring these in now and re-veg them immediately?

The longest day of the year for me is 14 hrs in June. Currently the daylight hours are almost 13 hrs. Do you think I could leave my plants outside now?

The longest day of the year for me is 14 hrs in June. Currently the daylight hours are almost 13 hrs. Do you think I could leave my plants outside now?

I don't know. It sounds pretty "iffy" to me. I think a lot depends on the strain, how old they are, and what light schedule they are used to. Equatorial landrace strains are used to short days.

Back
Top Bottom