Ganja Gripes!

Do you have any humourous stories or complaints about a purchase of seed or flower?

My story is about a recent flower purchase from a "dispensary".

After looking over the current selection, I settle on some beautiful smelling OG Kush. Guy at the counter tries telling me a secret that most people don't know about the OG. Secret is in the final two weeks of flowering. They remove it from indoors, and let's it soak up all the sun has to offer for two full weeks. Claims that is why it is always so harsh to smoke.

Took a lot of inner strength not to call him on his BS.

Made me and my buddy chuckle on the way back home.

Feel free to share your stories, whether humorous or serious, all are welcome.

So many places to find stupidity today. I can't quote any but I have had a few WTF moments when talking to bud tenders. It usually happens when they try and impress you with their knowledge.

Most are just young stoners in their first job. We all are known to try to hard sometimes.

He was definitely trying to sound intelligent, sadly he ran into some guys that know more than he does....hes just a counter jockey, not a grower. What makes it better, me and my buddy know him from a job we all had together years ago, glad to see he hasn't smartened up at all. Overall a nice guy, just no need to impress me, I know how to choose my smoke. My choice was made before he even said anything, I love a good OG Kush...well, Kush in general

I just remembered a story I heard that was total bullshit. A guy was try to tell me why the old weed was better. He said they would bend the plant over at the base of the stalk. This was done so all the resin would shoot to the tops of the plants.

Try listening to that with a straight face LMAO.

Some will always try that argument. It can't be disputed so they get away with it. In the end it's never going to be like it used to be. Even if you grow the exact same genetics highs flavors and THC will be different. Flavors can change with how you grow. Plus the care of weed is so much better in most cases.

If you want old school flavor. Dry it in the sun. Smash it when it into the smallest package you can get. Then keep it in a dark place with no temperature or humidity control. After 6 or 8 months it might be ready.

Nothing like it. I thought it was cool when we just broke it up. Then a person showed me about steaming it. You would be totally amazed how much a kilo of Mexican smashed can expand with a little steam. Done right it is by far the best way. Them people added more stream to add weight and screwed things up.

It is what you find in the brick that can be the interesting part. I found a apple core in one but have heard stories of lots weirder stuff.

I know smashing kief will add a more hashy taste to it. I don't see it adding anything to flower. Best to smoke it not smash it. Probably not going to run across many pressed blocks of weed anymore. One thing all these medical and legal states has done was to put low grade smash weed out of business.

Nothing like it. I thought it was cool when we just broke it up. Then a person showed me about steaming it. You would be totally amazed how much a kilo of Mexican smashed can expand with a little steam. Done right it is by far the best way. Them people added more stream to add weight and screwed things up.

It is what you find in the brick that can be the interesting part. I found a apple core in one but have heard stories of lots weirder stuff.
Mouse tails and empty rounds,

Back
Top Bottom