Garden Of Eden

GOP said:
Still need a couple clip on fans....last 2 $20 6” ones I had died, only lasted 1 grow...so trying to find ones a bit better...been looking around a bit, want to get the air flow moving upwards like suggested

hahahaha.. fans ... always plan for new fans! I have a fan that has been running 24/7 for at least 15 years that is part of our radon evac system. Why can't we buy fans that last that long??

Garden looking Sa-Weet! Love your setup and your pics too! Can't wait for flowers.

Leaf necrosis is when you start to see brown SPOTS and it looks well dead. I trim that shit off... sometimes (sample for loup looking for spider fvcks). Down low at soil line I always trim that off.

Plants will always have some leaves that are not performing optimally.. only when you see many leaves not performing = a problem.

hahahaha.. fans ... always plan for new fans! I have a fan that has been running 24/7 for at least 15 years that is part of our radon evac system. Why can't we buy fans that last that long??

Garden looking Sa-Weet! Love your setup and your pics too! Can't wait for flowers.

Leaf necrosis is when you start to see brown SPOTS and it looks well dead. I trim that shit off... sometimes (sample for loup looking for spider fvcks). Down low at soil line I always trim that off.

Plants will always have some leaves that are not performing optimally.. only when you see many leaves not performing = a problem.

Thank you :Namaste:

Really excited about all the additional room it created within the tent...hopefully it plays out well...allows for so much more vertical growth

What I kind of figured about the leaves, I chop them off then cut them into little bits and into the worm bin they go

subbed for the flower show,i grew one of those sssdh my last grow,they don't like nitrogen very much,your girls are looking good man,i struggle with r/h and temp to its all part of the growing experience aint it fun hell yes!

Really excited about the SSSDH tbh...was planning on it for next grow but it snuck it’s way into this one when I couldn’t get Romulan Haze to germ...probably kill off the Romulan Haze if I gotta choose between the 2, will grab another batch of Rom for the next grow, emailed the breeder too, see if they’ll respond

Hopefully the Rh/temp issues are a thing if the past! Lol

The newest member of our family....4 1/2 months old she’s loving being at her new home

Girls looking great too...responded well to the hydrated kelp :Namaste:

SSSDH really starting to chug along nicely...figure I’ll give all the seedlings another week then put them into 3 gal pots, give them a week or 2 then flip to 12/12

i saw what you did to your tent and that should make difference for sure if nothing else you have more room and you don't have all that stuff hanging around in your way i really liked what you did good luck with your grow man!
Ignore the RH 24hr low and temp 24hr high, was doing an experiment...basically able to maintain RH in the 40’s and temps in the low 80’s without having the proper fans yet...so pretty happy and confident it’ll work out great :Namaste:
plants look good do you have 4 sssdh going?

Only 2 SSSDH as seen sitting on top a pot together....the 3 that are sitting on a pot together are Romulan Haze(the largest) + Cindy XX & Blueberry Gum....don’t know which is which between Cindy and Blueberry yet, got them mixed up will have to figure it out later

Grape OG may be a big girl......Romulan & Tahoe parents grow huge outdoors. Sativa genetics in both evident in her fans. Cool dog....she looks like a mellow puppy. :Namaste:

Her stalk is double the width of Headtsash...I have a feeling she'll be a pretty big girl too lol

She's both mellow and hyper, only been in her new house since late Friday so still adjusting to her surroundings and us...kids love her and they run around all day, then both the kids & dog get tired...win win!!! lol :Namaste:

So been trying to find reviews on tent fans or clip on fans....tough, seems people only review exhaust fans...so many options out there hard to pick what's good....some claim 20w & 300CFM while some claim like 30w & only 190CFM, prices jumping all over the place soooo, basically put my blinder fold on and will just pick 2-3, different styles and see myself lol

Decided I'm gonna get one of these intake duct booster fans and hook it up to a speed control, this will also give me the option to draw in cold air if I feel I need to;

Then I'll just randomly choose between 2-3 of the following different styles....I have like 15 fans in my cart lol....just need to pick 1 of each style;

Then hook em up and see!

Ladies looked gorgeous today, were really perked up! Had a small snafu, had moved plugs and everything around and overloaded one of the power bars so when it was lights on time it tripped the bar, lights got delayed coming on by 4 hours....oh well lesson learned lol

So been trying to find reviews on tent fans or clip on fans....tough, seems people only review exhaust fans...so many options out there hard to pick what's good....some claim 20w & 300CFM while some claim like 30w & only 190CFM, prices jumping all over the place soooo, basically put my blinder fold on and will just pick 2-3, different styles and see myself lol

Decided I'm gonna get one of these intake duct booster fans and hook it up to a speed control, this will also give me the option to draw in cold air if I feel I need to;
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01C82SZRM/

Then I'll just randomly choose between 2-3 of the following different styles....I have like 15 fans in my cart lol....just need to pick 1 of each style;
Amazon.ca
Amazon.ca
Amazon.ca
Then hook em up and see!

Ladies looked gorgeous today, were really perked up! Had a small snafu, had moved plugs and everything around and overloaded one of the power bars so when it was lights on time it tripped the bar, lights got delayed coming on by 4 hours....oh well lesson learned lol
I purchased the Ipower 4 inch 190 CFM. I have an extremely small tent, but the fan will concave the sides with one lower vent open. (got it from amazon)

The inline exhaust now hanging over my tent is a 6" 465 CFM that would do that to the tent for me....now that I have parts of the top cut out it'd be more difficult....that 6" duct booster I posted up there will be for the purpose of bringing air into the tent though, not pulling it out

You mention you have one lower vent open where the air gets pulled in through, that's called passive intake....I'll be putting this in that lower vent opening while still having the exhaust above...so the exhaust will draw the air out and the booster will push cooler air in...exact same concept you have going now just a powered intake instead :Namaste:

The inline exhaust now hanging over my tent is a 6" 465 CFM that would do that to the tent for me....now that I have parts of the top cut out it'd be more difficult....that 6" duct booster I posted up there will be for the purpose of bringing air into the tent though, not pulling it out

You mention you have one lower vent open where the air gets pulled in through, that's called passive intake....I'll be putting this in that lower vent opening while still having the exhaust above...so the exhaust will draw the air out and the booster will push cooler air in...exact same concept you have going now just a powered intake instead :Namaste:

Oh yeah.....duh!!! I forgot about the top....... Ok, disregard...

Us old guys are forgetful... :confused:

So I been monitoring the temps/Rh since I made the changes....it’s brought it down about 10 degrees which is great...still wanna bring it down another 5-10 though....when I see them in the 77 range they look a lot more perked, so that what I’ll be aiming for

That 6” intake/duct booster will solve the problem for me...biggest variable is def the outside weather...been really cold past week so heat in house has been kicked up causing the most problems...the intake will give me the option to draw air from straight outside if it ever comes to that...intake will be hooked up with the light timer, so will only run with lights on for now

It’ll change based on the seasons but it’ll also gimme a lot more options being able to force air from a place of my choice into the tent now :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom