Gardenofgreen.eu - Is it a safe and reliable place to buy seeds from?

Baya

Hello,

Don’t know whether or not this thread is in the right section of the forum… All my apologies.

I believe the title says it all.

I’ve searched for reviews about this place, but couldn’t find anything…

They are currently running a promo. For any pack purchased same size pack for free.

Does anybody have experience buying seeds from them ?

Premium Cannabis Seeds | Spannabis Cup Winners | Garden of Green

Thanks for your time and advice.

Never bought from there but there's a new company in California called growers choice seed co I've made a lot of orders from there and have always worked out Nicky and they do 100% germination and will replace bad seeds. Now also I've done crop king and was happy with the stealth shipping and they all grew but was shorter in hight. Now seed supreme I was a little iffy but worked out very well and all seeds grew and harvested well. Dutch seed co has my favorites but I've hade bad experience and good ones But the grows was amazing good luck I know none of this answers your question but that's my experience

Never bought from there but there's a new company in California called growers choice seed co I've made a lot of orders from there and have always worked out Nicky and they do 100% germination and will replace bad seeds. Now also I've done crop king and was happy with the stealth shipping and they all grew but was shorter in hight. Now seed supreme I was a little iffy but worked out very well and all seeds grew and harvested well. Dutch seed co has my favorites but I've hade bad experience and good ones But the grows was amazing good luck I know none of this answers your question but that's my experience

Hello Icemann420,

Indeed, none of this answers my questions, but thanks for the input.

Have a nice day mate.

Their CBD line is made up of only 3 strains, but 2 of them boast incredibly high amounts of CBD. I don’t know if such high amounts are even possible and consistent from seeds (even stabilized).

Any insight would be much appreciated.

That does seem very high numbers for what are basically 1:1 plants.

I agree with that.

They are the first of the kind I run into...

I don’t know if this is a good point of comparison, but even the latest CBD (almost) only strains do not reach so high, which is all the more dubious.

Hello, :ciao:

After further research, I came across what seems to me, to be yet another couple of oddities.

It turns out that gardenofgreen.eu shares a common physical/postal address in Dublin, Ireland, and the same phone numbers with, at least, one other company, also involved in the cannabis seed retail industry.
This other company is a seed-bank going by the name Irish seed bank.

Strangely enough, gardenofgreen.eu shares other common features with another cannabis seed breeder’s website, expertseedbank.com to be precise.
Either sites run the same “buy one pack get same size pack free” offer, have the exact same discounts on payment methods, and all this, not with similar but identical graphic design and slides on their homepage.

The 3 websites are not identical, but very similar in their layout design...

To be honest though, however uncanny all this is, I don’t know what to think of it.

Is there really nobody that can help ?

Back
Top Bottom