The Vault: Win A Pack Of 5 Super Kush From Phoenix Seeds

Not grown any Kush (or very much anything else--lol), but have smoked some buds with Kush in it and liked it very much. Not done enough growing to declare a preference of Auto over Feminized though.

The Fem C-99 I grew was excellent and liked being able to put into flower at any size. Lots of positives for the Auto ones and got a good experience with Bubblegum Auto and Jack Herer Auto, as well as Pineapple Express Auto. So an Auto is a good thing.

Thanks for the chance to have such no doubt quality seeds*

I have no experience with growing from these breeders before. However some autos would be on the menu for me if I was lucky enough to win.

Super-Kush-Phoenix-Seeds-Promo.png

Phoenix Seeds Super Kush Promo - Win a pack of 5 Super Kush Feminised or a pack of 5 Super Kush Auto Feminised from Phoenix Cannabis Seeds!

Simply comment HERE letting us know if you have any experience with this strain yet and what your thoughts are. Also let us know your preference for Feminised or Auto in case you win!

If you have already grown this one out it would be really cool to see some photos as well!

if you are looking to buy some seeds then head on over to The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store and place your order now!

Good Luck all, winners will be announced on the 8th of Oct.
Dont have any experience with kush. I grow big ass plants with bag seeds. I want a good "known strain" to be able perpetuate a decent flow of useable product.

I've grown Special Kush and I tried to grow Master Kush, but got all males on that attempt. Special Kush was awesome. I've never tried "Super" Kush, but would love Feminized seeds if I win!

WOW!!! George (The Vault) is a fully armed army of support to the 420 communities. We totally appreciate your generosity and top shelf products. Autos will be a fine addition to my beginning seed stash.

Super-Kush-Phoenix-Seeds-Promo.png

Phoenix Seeds Super Kush Promo - Win a pack of 5 Super Kush Feminised or a pack of 5 Super Kush Auto Feminised from Phoenix Cannabis Seeds!

Simply comment HERE letting us know if you have any experience with this strain yet and what your thoughts are. Also let us know your preference for Feminised or Auto in case you win!

If you have already grown this one out it would be really cool to see some photos as well!

if you are looking to buy some seeds then head on over to The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store and place your order now!

Good Luck all, winners will be announced on the 8th of Oct.
I have not grown this strain yet, still quite new to it all. I. would prefer autos point. going to check out the vault, not been there yet. ty

Back
Top Bottom