The Vault: Win A Pack Of 5 Super Kush From Phoenix Seeds

Super-Kush-Phoenix-Seeds-Promo.png

Phoenix Seeds Super Kush Promo - Win a pack of 5 Super Kush Feminised or a pack of 5 Super Kush Auto Feminised from Phoenix Cannabis Seeds!

Simply comment HERE letting us know if you have any experience with this strain yet and what your thoughts are. Also let us know your preference for Feminised or Auto in case you win!

If you have already grown this one out it would be really cool to see some photos as well!

if you are looking to buy some seeds then head on over to The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store and place your order now!

Good Luck all, winners will be announced on the 8th of Oct.
I am looking for some seeds I will check out your shop. I have never won anything but it would be nice to win some feminized seeds

I'd love to try the autos, if you would be so kind.

The Prize ...

0_super_kush_feminised_seeds_phoenix_seeds_0.jpg

The Description ...

This strain is a fast flowering Super Kush whose combination of genetics came together to form a resin producing machine. This Super Kush is famous for its amazing yields and its extremely short flowering time.

This strain can produce up to 600 g/m2 indoors and 600 g/plant outdoors, if it's well looked after. The resin production on this plant is second to none and the THC levels can get as high as 25%. Comparatively the CBD levels are pretty low which gives it a powerful effect. This strain is definitely not one for the faint of heart, or for the inexperienced smoker.

This strain has an incredibly short flowering period of just 7 weeks and can be grown indoors or outdoors.

The Thoughts ...

I do not have any experience with this strain yet but I do like that it is mostly Indica which fits into my SOG plans. It also has a 7 week flowering time which is comparable to many Fast strains out there! 25% THC with a high yield ... that's gonna be good medicine!!! Reminds me a bit of Chem Dog or Northern Lights!

Really ... look at those colas ... huge and packed with trichomes!!!

With only a 7 week flowering time I would immediately choose Feminised for quality and yield and bypass the Auto.

You don't put a "governor" on a Ferrari :)

If I win ... I would definitely do a "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" tribute ...

0_harry-potter-order-phoenix1.jpg

Actually last time I won because someone "passed-it-on" ... so I will do the same ... if I win, ... then I would like one seed to go each of these people ... @MrSauga , @Emilya , @Virgin ground , @The Bard and @Heavenly Hybrid ... :) Or just run the random number generator :)

Good Luck and Thanks George ...

No history with this strain, but I'm currently growing their Northern Lights.

I'm sticking with photo plants for awhile. LoL, haven't been getting what I want out of my autos.

Always appreciate the great promos @George from The Vault
:thanks:

The Prize ...

0_super_kush_feminised_seeds_phoenix_seeds_0.jpg

The Description ...

This strain is a fast flowering Super Kush whose combination of genetics came together to form a resin producing machine. This Super Kush is famous for its amazing yields and its extremely short flowering time.

This strain can produce up to 600 g/m2 indoors and 600 g/plant outdoors, if it's well looked after. The resin production on this plant is second to none and the THC levels can get as high as 25%. Comparatively the CBD levels are pretty low which gives it a powerful effect. This strain is definitely not one for the faint of heart, or for the inexperienced smoker.

This strain has an incredibly short flowering period of just 7 weeks and can be grown indoors or outdoors.

The Thoughts ...

I do not have any experience with this strain yet but I do like that it is mostly Indica which fits into my SOG plans. It also has a 7 week flowering time which is comparable to many Fast strains out there! 25% THC with a high yield ... that's gonna be good medicine!!! Reminds me a bit of Chem Dog or Northern Lights!

Really ... look at those colas ... huge and packed with trichomes!!!

With only a 7 week flowering time I would immediately choose Feminised for quality and yield and bypass the Auto.

You don't put a "governor" on a Ferrari :)

If I win ... I would definitely do a "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" tribute ...

0_harry-potter-order-phoenix1.jpg

Actually last time I won because someone "passed-it-on" ... so I will do the same ... if I win, ... then I would like one seed to go each of these people ... @MrSauga , @Emilya , @Virgin ground , @The Bard and @Heavenly Hybrid ... :) Or just run the random number generator :)

Good Luck and Thanks George ...

1+ for the coolest response!
1+ for spreading the love!

WOW! What a great contest! Although I'm fairly new to growing (have one harvest so far, 2nd grow is about 6 weeks from harvest, 3rd grow is just seedlings right now), I would LOVE to try these seeds! I do have some OG Kush autos going, but would really like to try the Super Kush Auto Feminised ones. I also have a few Northern Lights auto beans that I could grow alongside them, for a full auto journal that I would be more than happy to post here on the 420mag website.

Thanks for the chance!

I love Kush anything. I've grown Purple Kush, and Bubba Kush so far. Would love to give this a try to see how it stacks up against her Kushy cousins. I grow with feminized seeds. :peace: :ganjamon:

I've never tried super kush or heard of your business until now. Promotional thread mission accomplished :)

Reading up on the strain shows a mild high, which suits me just fine. No need to get blasted every time while trying to enjoy a smoke. I'm on my first grow, feminized and bag seed. I'll mix in some autos on my next grow but I'm smokeless and not picky.

Thanks for the chance
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom