G'day 420

Hortus

First of all this is a amazing place! For the last week I've been lost in all the sub forums soaking in all your tips and learning from the mistakes and how to rectify them. You guys really know your stuff!

I'm relatively new to growing cannabis but am far from new to plants it's what I do for a carrer, nurseryman, propagate/breed plants all day and now I get to come home and play with the indoor gardens so it's :allgood:

Just started my first grow it's currently in a tent ATM, not sure if I should move to a cupboard buts that's another thread hehe. There's 3 vanilla haze clones in there 6 days into veg and 1 amnesia seedling that's lucky to be with us...

I look forward to comparing notes with y'all and more than likely will be posting journals as I go

First of all this is a amazing place! For the last week I've been lost in all the sub forums soaking in all your tips and learning from the mistakes and how to rectify them. You guys really know your stuff!

I'm relatively new to growing cannabis but am far from new to plants it's what I do for a carrer, nurseryman, propagate/breed plants all day and now I get to come home and play with the indoor gardens so it's :allgood:

Just started my first grow it's currently in a tent ATM, not sure if I should move to a cupboard buts that's another thread hehe. There's 3 vanilla haze clones in there 6 days into veg and 1 amnesia seedling that's lucky to be with us...

I look forward to comparing notes with y'all and more than likely will be posting journals as I go

:welcome: Hortus! Nurseryman.... We'll probably be learning stuff from you man!! :) If you really want the old time experts here to help you along, I suggest starting a grow journal for them to follow. You may find some of the links in my signature of use. Also, the search feature is always a good place to go with any question first.... it's likely that most questions have already been asked by someone and answered. At any rate, please don't hesitate to ask questions.... someone will no doubt have an answer for you. Good Luck!
:peace:

Thanks BEATEO, I am lucky to be in my line of work I've got almost every soil media to hand as well as pots then there's the knowledge I've picked up on the way. I plan to start a journal in the next couple of days keep an eye out for it I'm looking forward to hearing y'all feedback

Quick question to change my profile pic do I need to use a PC/laptop? cause I'm having trouble with my iphone.

Gday to you,

welcome aboard,you've come to a hat tipping community,and with your general horticultural background,your already a thousand steps ahead of those who just start.

:volcano-smiley: thanks c526

Hopefully it'll come in handy some of the journals I've been reading are getting high tech it's beyond me ATM I've never used hydroponics/dwc setups before then there's scrog/sog and all the other tricks I feel like a rookie again... I'll get my head around it soon might do some test runs with tomatoes before I leap in the deep end with cannabis with a hydro setup.

Glad to have ya! :)

I have no doubt you'll enjoy your time here, and good luck on your grow!

:high-five: :welcome: :goodluck: :thumb:

Thanks OnlyOnganics I'm already having a blast! I've started a journal still early days hopefully going to produce some tasty buds :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom