G'day I'll be growing this summer outdoors north of L. Ontario

JoeyUlcer29

420 Member
Hi everyone,

I have had successful outdoor grows with auto fems. This time I'm going back to old school Afghani regular. I'm growing some Purple Kush fem just incase there is a snafu.
Seed are from Crop King, no problems with their products to date.
Tapped seeds are going into five gallon pails layered with,
bottom up: Topsoil triple mix, mix
Triple mix with a 4-4-4 organic mix (half cup)
Potting soil top 10cm (4 inches) This will allow the tap root to root.
I can add a soft fertilizer and rain water mix after 2-3 weeks as the roots grow into the middle level.

Any help suggestions and jokes are very welcome.

The best way to prevent infestations is to use neem oil by spraying it over your plants and under the leaves every 20 days; neem oil is a natural insect repellent that will make sure that insects steer clear of your plants

Location Greater Napanee
Good Luck JoeyUlcer29
Have an Epic Day

The Bio neem is the best

1610395854035.png

Hi everyone,

I have had successful outdoor grows with auto fems. This time I'm going back to old school Afghani regular. I'm growing some Purple Kush fem just incase there is a snafu.
Seed are from Crop King, no problems with their products to date.
Tapped seeds are going into five gallon pails layered with,
bottom up: Topsoil triple mix, mix
Triple mix with a 4-4-4 organic mix (half cup)
Potting soil top 10cm (4 inches) This will allow the tap root to root.
I can add a soft fertilizer and rain water mix after 2-3 weeks as the roots grow into the middle level.

Any help suggestions and jokes are very welcome.
My apologies for being negligent in posting. Of the pants I grew, I had 6 of 10. 2 where male and 2 were stolen. The 2 stolen were a few days away from a flush before harvest. Oh well, it's the way of the plant I guess. The buds of the PK were actually purple, the flower dried purple. Not a bad smoke for outdoor but. Quick on the head buzz and then a very soothing light body stone. Not crippling but relief of aches.

The Afghani was very tall and very sticky. I wish I had more time to bring these ones full term. The smoke being a bit green was very dank and not too bad on the body. I will grow this again.

I had one Candy Cane auto seed in the mix. I was nice and full of nice 1 inch (2.5 cm) buds on it. They have dried to a nice firm bud, that has a nice sweet on the tongue and fruity on the exhale. Enjoyable for what ails ya.

All the best moving forward in the new year.

Welcome to the forum @JoeyUlcer29 :welcome: :passitleft:

The best way to prevent infestations is to use neem oil by spraying it over your plants and under the leaves every 20 days; neem oil is a natural insect repellent that will make sure that insects steer clear of your plants

Location Greater Napanee
Good Luck JoeyUlcer29
Have an Epic Day
I used to use Neem oil also, a "Garden Safe" 3 in 1 ...OMRI certified of course :nerd-with-glasses: ...but now :hmmmm: for a couple years actually, I've been using Beneficial Nematodes as a preventative, just mix them up and water the soil, if there's bugs in there, they will be dead in no time....I might add that not only do I water my plants in veg or flower, but I also wet my 30 gallon soil bin with them...

:hmmmm::hmmmm: which BTW, have you seen my beautiful garden :morenutes::morenutes::yummy::yummy: ...a sample perhaps...

Welcome to the forum @JoeyUlcer29 :welcome: :passitleft:

I used to use Neem oil also, a "Garden Safe" 3 in 1 ...OMRI certified of course :nerd-with-glasses: ...but now :hmmmm: for a couple years actually, I've been using Beneficial Nematodes as a preventative, just mix them up and water the soil, if there's bugs in there, they will be dead in no time....I might add that not only do I water my plants in veg or flower, but I also wet my 30 gallon soil bin with them...

:hmmmm::hmmmm: which BTW, have you seen my beautiful garden :morenutes::morenutes::yummy::yummy: ...a sample perhaps...

Nice plants
Yes my order of BTI Mosquito Dunk and Bits has not arrived yet for drench of Mother plant.
Fungus Gnats and Spider Mites are so cute under a micro.
I will win this war on bugs in my soil ❤
Best of luck bro and check out my Journal link in the Sig

Back
Top Bottom