Germinated and went straight to flower?

PTSd

The seed was supposed to be World of Seeds - Pakistan Valley (Feminised) from the landrace collection.

it's in hydro- under a Mars 300 LED running 16 on, 4 off, 0.5 on, 3.5 off; gaslighting to save electric inputs but keep Fems in Veg until I can take some clones.

This one germinated just fine, grew up a few nodes, and then went straight to flower.

PakValley.jpeg

Strangest thing I've seen.

I guess it could have been a mis-labeled Auto, but I've never had an Auto switch this early in growth so I'm perplexed.

Any ideas?
Wild speculation?
Conspiracy theories?

Re: Germinated and went straight to flower???

The little half hour ur putting ur light on probably induced flowering mate

Never heard of that extra light in the middle of the dark cycle causing flowering, this technique has been used for hundreds of years to _prevent_ early flowering. And it's got two sisters ( Feminized Delicious Black Russian) that have been grown along side since they were planted on the same day, exhibiting no signs of flowering...

The plan for these 3 plants was to take a bunch of clones, soon as they root switch straight to flower but apparently this plant decided to do it all on it's own... Could just be a genetic freak?

Genetic freak

That's what I'm thinking, a freak. But it could still provide some goodness, so for now, I'm keeping it... Since I can still separate the roots without damaging them, tomorrow I'll move it to it's own dedicated bucket, since at the very least it will require Bloom Nutes instead of Veg. Nutes like it's two current room-mates. But, I'll keep a close eye on it, if it starts to show any signs of maleness it's gone!

I've heard about these new genetics that are being put out that are designed to do exactly this, go straight to flower. So perhaps it's possible that's what I got, just in a mislabeled package?

Indeed. Iv never heard of this technique? Iv only bn growing for 5weeks but been growing other plants for years and never heard of it.

Take a clone from it and test the theories , if its genetic it'll be exactly as the mother plant . If it grows fine , then its probably human error or just one in a billion thing .

Back
Top Bottom