Germination for Hydro White Widow-Newbie

ClockWorkOrnge

Hey, new to this. I ordered some White Widow. I watched the video for the Crop King germination process and at the end it says to place in soil and not rock wool. However, I've heard it's bad to transfer from soil to hydro because of microbes etc. I have a deep water culture system. What are my options here to avoid voiding the guarantee? Would like to avoid having to transfer and have to clean the roots and maybe damage the plant. Again, really new to this and would appreciate any guidence you can give. Thanks.

I'm not sure if the warranty would be void but when I was growing in DWC I would put the seeds in rockwool after the tap root was about 1/2 inch. I would then keep them in a humidity dome until I saw some roots coming out the bottom of the cubes I would put the rockwool cube in the netted basket of the DWC and fill in with hydroton pellets. Never had a problem.

To me the biggest risk of failure occurs during the sprouting phase and after they have shot a tap root failure is minimal.

If really concerned about warranty and going to DWC you might message Crop king directly - they are a sponsor here. I hear they are really nice people.

Back
Top Bottom