CK White Widow calendar

Thread starter #1
Just got my Crop Kind White Widow seeds and germinated. I am growing just two right now in soil but once bigger, I will cut some branches to make clone cuttings to grow in DWC.

I would like to know if there is a calendar to follow once I have my clones rooted to go into the DWC process.

Just got my Crop Kind White Widow seeds and germinated. I am growing just two right now in soil but once bigger, I will cut some branches to make clone cuttings to grow in DWC.

I would like to know if there is a calendar to follow once I have my clones rooted to go into the DWC process.
Paganni, I got my auto's this week. I would be interested to see how well your clones take. I plan to germinate my original seeds (3) outdoors on property I own and also clone a few too.

Thread starter #4
Paganni, I got my auto's this week. I would be interested to see how well your clones take. I plan to germinate my original seeds (3) outdoors on property I own and also clone a few too.
To tell you the truth, I am just going to grow these two awesome girls on soil. I will not have time to make clones because I have to travel again for two months. Then in the fall I will have to travel again for 5 months to Colombia. NO, I can not bring you anything, lol. I can't for myself either.

I will then in late spring start two more and then I will do what I wanted to do to begin with.

To tell you the truth, I am just going to grow these two awesome girls on soil. I will not have time to make clones because I have to travel again for two months. Then in the fall I will have to travel again for 5 months to Colombia. NO, I can not bring you anything, lol. I can't for myself either.

I will then in late spring start two more and then I will do what I wanted to do to begin with.
Lol. I'm going to put down 4 and try to clone from 2 of them. I will commend if I have any success.