Golfer420 - Crop King Seeds Jack Herer/White Widow

Ended up doing some trimming on Day 68 and saved the clippings for some future bubble hash. Took a few more pics as she continues to look better each day. The feeding has been easy with my process - just move down the bottles and squirt into the water. :morenutes:

Also, here's a shot of the seedling pots, my fingers crossed the WW and the Haze Extreme pop (they spent over a week between wet paper towels in a warm dark spot).

Thanks for stopping by :Namaste:

IMG_49797.JPG

IMG_496510.JPG

IMG_4977_2_.JPG

IMG_49648.JPG

IMG_49538.JPG

Here we are at day 71. She's been in consistently great shape the last 3 weeks now that I've been using AN. The trichomes are getting better and better. Not sure the buds are going to be as tight as my first JH's but the buds are looking good.:high-five:

Let a 3rd seed soak - another WW. It's now between wet paper towels in the boiler room for one full day. The other non-popped seeds are still in moist soil inside the tent. Only used bottled water - no tap this time.

Thanks for stopping by:Namaste:

jh_day71b.JPG

jh_day71a.JPG

jh_day71.JPG

Day 76 of the Jack Herer. Buds fluffing up, trichomes more visible. She smells great when I brush up against her....mmmm:drool:

The best news - a new WW I put in water the other day has popped and will be moved to the tent in a day or two. Finally :high-five: Looking forward to a smooth grow from start to finish. This will be different as she will be my first photo. Should be fun :goodluck:

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the pics :peacetwo:

btw - if I can grow this in my little tent - so can you! Give it a try :thumb:

IMG_503813.JPG

IMG_504213.JPG

IMG_50458.JPG

IMG_50518.JPG

IMG_50568.JPG

Quick update. Here we are at day 83. Main colas are filling out nicely. Most of the pistils are very white with very little turning brown yet. Close ups of the trichomes show very little amber. I've been watering only since Sunday. I am leaning towards harvesting this Sunday. When I first see amber I am a few days away from harvest. Very glad I topped her. I've got 3 nice solid colas and I owe it to the topping:partyboy:

I've got a mini hydro system set up with top-fed dwc in a 2.5 gallon bucket. So far I haven't been able to pop a seed since I set it up. I thought I was close with the last one but after 4 days in paper towel the tap root never really came out. I put her in the rapid rooter for another 4 days and nothing was happening. I put that seed in some soil but none of the other 2 have miraculously popped either.

I put another seed between paper towels last night. Looks like a tap root has appeared already so I'm hopeful. It's going into this dwc set up. I'm a bit nervous because this will be a first for me growing without soil and a photo plant.

Thanks for stopping by :passitleft:

Enjoy the pics :Namaste:

IMG_52068.JPG

IMG_51897.JPG

IMG_51886.JPG

IMG_51835.JPG

IMG_52114.JPG

IMG_50628.JPG

Sweet looking bush..i always harvest at the first ambers my self..then you dont get that couch weed..i like a more racy high..i hate couch weed..who wants to sleep..ill get plenty when im dead..
So nice job..got any samples..LOL

Same here, OS. Especially with a sativa. The indicas give more of a body high/couch lock buzz but even those I don't like going too long. I've got plenty sativa now with this Jack being added to the jar I have left from the other grows. I am getting low on the indica. Down to my last jar of the NL I harvested last October. That's why I'm so focused on this WW.

so I couldn't stand it any longer thanks to looking at your photo's and threw two seeds into water... I got one to pop - a sweet seed auto fem speed devil. Frankly I was shocked as the other, a CKS Auto Fem Dwarf Low Flyer looked better and fatter w/lines rather than the pale small green seed. I have mixed my soil and filled my pots and now I'm going to set the lights - what was it for seedlings (Marspro600 LED and a 2' T5 48 W set up) - like 30" from the pot's... still need to get to store to buy as big a yard stick I can find and another spill tray/plate for the second pot... I really hope the second seed pops--- it was the first to sink in the water... hmm... although in the low seventies here the last couple days it's still cold at night... not sure if my impatience will be something I regret but I figure even though I'll have to leave the darlings after only about 6 wks for about 2-3 days I'm hopeful that lack of watering won't kill them and that once I get back and can have a bit of free time I can make it down to tend to them... Thanks for all the encouragement from your grow...

Headman - they should be fine for 2 or 3 days. Water them a bit heavy before you leave and they should be ok. I can't pick seeds based on how they look. I thought some of the fatter seeds would pop quicker but it's not always the case.

Here we are at day 85. I was going to harvest today but realized the cleaning lady comes Tuesday and I can have these hanging in there. Postponed harvest till Wed - 4/20:party: I took her outside today to sit in the sun for about 30 minutes. I always like them to get some fresh sunlight.

Trichomes are changing to amber. Still in the beginning stages. She really looks good now. 3 solid and fat colas thanks to the topping. There is one odd tall off-shoot that is flowering too. Kinda wimpy looking. I'll probably use the whole stem for the hash.

The 4th WW was planted in soil yesterday. There was a little white tip coming out for two days so I just planted her in soil. Decided against going in the hydro dwc set up. I can't risk doing something new with my dwindling supply of WW.

Here are some pics to enjoy:Namaste:

IMG_52366.JPG

IMG_52343.JPG

IMG_52334.JPG

IMG_52255.JPG

IMG_52235.JPG

Happy 420 :party::party::party:

It was also harvest day. Took pictures of the entire process. I ended up waiting a couple days longer than I originally wanted. On some of the older leaves the trichomes were definitely amber. Washed and shook dry the buds after I trimmed them. Off to hang peacefully in the closet for a few days.:Namaste:

Very happy with how this grow worked out. I wasn't sure where this lady would end up but thankfully I transplanted and switched nutes. Total weight after trimming was 142g. I figure I'll end up with around 1.5z in a few days when it will go into jars.:bongrip:

Not to jinx anything but the most recent attempt at White Widow looks to be rising up a bit....:wood:

Took quite a few pictures to document the process. Enjoy !:thanks::passitleft:

IMG_52422.JPG

IMG_52444.JPG

IMG_52455.JPG

IMG_52476.JPG

IMG_52486.JPG

IMG_52506.JPG

IMG_52566.JPG

IMG_52595.JPG

IMG_52632.JPG

IMG_52665.JPG

IMG_52674.JPG

Couple weeks later and it's time for an update....

It only took two days hanging in the closet before I clips the buds down and put them into jars. Humidity was about 75% the first day and we are at about 65-68% now. Buds seem airy - or more airy than the first two JH's I grew. The buzz also doesn't feel as intense. More of a mellow buzz. To be honest, I'm slightly disappointed. Even the bigger cola's don't seem as good as the previous plant. Trichomes are visible and I do get a buzz. It also feels a bit harsher than the other plant. Granted, it's not fully cured yet but just seems a little harsher than the last grow.

Ended up with little less than an ounce that's in the jars now.

As for the White Widow - still no luck. I put the last 3 I had into water the other day, then into paper towels. One popped within 24 hours and 2 days later (yesterday) I put it in soil and have been watering and waiting for it to take off. The other two are still between paper towels and don't look too promising.

If none of these end up growing, I'm going back to one of the 3 NL's I have. I have plenty of sativa - need to started on an indica. I still have 5 Haze Extreme and 5 Amnesia Auto's.

I also think I know why there wasn't much traffic on this thread. I didn't post under grow journals Like my others. This was posted within the CKS area. Oh well. If I end up getting something above ground with these WW's, I'll start a new thread.

Also, now that golf season is here, I won't be around as much.:high-five:

Hey haven't heard from u in a bit..
Sure ur busy with summer here almost.
Sorry to hear things didn't turn out they way it's supposed to..there's always next grow..sometimes shit happens right..
Hell go play some golf for awhile..come back to it..
peace brother..

so far im 5 for 5 im in the first week of budding with a 400 hps and the 2 ww and 3 gc are doing great
no pics...............sorry

Back
Top Bottom