T5
600 mh
1000 sodium
Air conditioner

Tents
2-2x2's-each has a 4 bulb t5
1-3x3 600 Mh
16x6 1000Hps

I'll start off with pics of setup and the baby Diesels. I'll have some Reserva Privada Kosher Kush babies ready in a week. Pics tonight.

image29006.jpg
image29002.jpg
image29005.jpg
image28987.jpg

The first pic is of two diesels and one kush that is pulling through. In the big tent, the yellow hue is not just light, the plants are light light green. Just fed two of them fox farms tiger which I received early today from Amazon. So here we go. And btw. What direction do I have to hold my iPhone/iPad to get a right side up image? Half of my pics were upside down or sideways. What's the deal?

Damn member since 2012 and only 24 posts.... I am subbed close grow to my previous minus the fact I only grew one plant. Who is the tent manufacturer?

Secret Jardin is the manufacturer, but I like the Apollo better. The apollos have purple trim. They are just built better. All metal frame. Zippers are smooth as silk.

Subbed.
Hold it so the volume buttons on the side are pointing down. However, you can edit the pic with the phone and rotate it to achieve that as well. At least I'm 99% sure I've done that. :)

Three Kush almost ready to harvest, should have some bud shots in a week or so. Fingers crossed that they are quality. They have been through hell nutrient wise. Just hoping for some quality smoke, been buying "dank" from morons for too long. 50 an eighth for shit.

And btw, after reading through this site, I like the vibe. Seems like it's active and has happy members! I came from a cliquey site and just left because it was kinda violent. A lot of politics where it wasn't necessary. So cheers to 420!!

Yeah, and with my areas drastic winter summer change, cloning practices change. It's like in need a spring/summer/ winter/fall method. Not sure if a heat Matt with no dome might work, I'm trying next

image29276.jpg
image29275.jpg
image29274.jpg
image29273.jpg

Kosher Kush Clones pulled through!

Put diesels under 600 MH tonight! Not vegging long. Have a backup in big tent. I will probably initiate bloom under the 600, but with an HPS bulb then finish under 1000. Things are starting to Look up! Feedback welcome. The babies have a little nute burn, first time with fox farms. I know how fractional to go for mid cuttings first feed. Added some Cha Ching to the finishing kushes. Just a 1/4 teaspoon to a gallon with 3 teaspoons tiger bloom. It shouldn't be too hot a mix. I just want those four to finish to give the 2 diesels and 2 Kush room. Way, way, way too many plants for a 6x6. Gotta get the cycle right.

Back
Top Bottom