Getting Busted

Hi all
I have been told that tobacco is the most addictive substance known to man.
Congrats on laying down the pack!
Just more poison pushed by our corrupt system.

I don't understand why someone would want to taint the weed with tobacco like people in Europe do. 4 years since my wife and I quit cold turkey. I hate the smell now.

Hey Coco, if you get busted like you did... what are some of the fines and bail amounts?

Also what would a lawyers fees run? Must be all pretty hefty I'm sure but, I guess why I'm asking is, for example if someone gets busted for a DUI they get out with a suspended license, a court fine, some sort of classes and maybe even have to pay for a very expensive insurance policy..... .

Hope this doesn't bring you down, cause I know just thinking of being in a financial hole sucks...unless your Richie rich.

Hope your well and take care.

How do they get these numbers?
They use cleverly written laws to punish the guilty and what else can you say.
The drugs cops want you to be convicted of every thing possible.
It a good thing my undies were clean.
:peace:

I'm a late comer to this thread.

this prohibition sucks.

its one thing when some people are stealing electricity and growing 100's of plants a month and only interested in profits.

but when a man wants to grow his own personal stuff,
he should be able to do it without worry.

"but when a man wants to grow his own personal stuff,
he should be able to do it without worry."

and also since all men and women are created equal , How come a Alaskan man can have rec use allowed and not some one from NJ or pa on NY ??

My last poss fine was 2500, lawyer was 5000, 6 months supervision @ 125$ month. i WAS CAUGHT WITH 1/2 LB IN ONE BAG AND ONE PIPE, no scale no baggies nothing they charged me with poss with intent, trafficing, dealing. posses of over 4Zs , ya da ya da yada , When my lawyer was done with the ada, i nearly laughed, Although it was my 4th offense, I was shaking and thinking i am going for 5yrs +. I got my lightest sentence yet 6 month probation and fine :)

MY first one was 16th, 1st deg summary offense, which resulted in fine. Second was a 8th while dwi = ARD and 1yr supervision. Which i violated in my last month with poss of 1 Z bagged in 8ths. AND charged with dwi. My car was stuck in ditch i was standing waiting for tow, on private property. the popo came up on me saying u smell like alcohol, well it was 4th july :) so they said i swung on them, i got the worst beating ever, while cuffed and then pepper sprayed. My lawyer beat down the dwi, i took a misdemeanor for poss, 2yrs supervision + FINES , on top of 3 months in county, waiting for a court date during the summer, while my judge was vacationing in the Caribbean :( 4th i spoke about earlier with the 1/2 lb.

We are created equal only in God's eyes.

God created cannabis for his chidren. :grinjoint:
It was meant to comfort us and maybe heal or halt progression of Illness.

Man's laws of cannabis prohibition are against God's will.

:peace: cocoJoe

CoCo Joe, man i've just read about your story. Painfull loss of freedom. You can still build your mind and spread knowledge from behind. There are oppotunties to continue your education with school also. They can't lock up your mind. Come out stronger and more educated to help others.
BM

I hope to meet you and try your gear and tunes Sisco, but it will be a few years.

badmoon, I am growing in faith and will share with all who have an ear.

:peace: cocoJoe

Bump
I still think this is a good read.

I'm off probation now.
Still live in the a**hole of America though.

Peace to the patients,
cocoJoe

Back
Top Bottom