Getting Busted

Last time I checked, our interest in this subject was unlimited and timeless, and our support for you, endless... therefore I would like you to bore us with the specific details, unless you don't feel like sharing the information. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and let's hear why you use Cannabis for medicine, we are all in this together brother. The reason I started this website and mission almost 20 years ago, was because they busted my door off the hinges, threw me, my wife and step daughter to the ground and put machines guns to our heads, over a quarter pound of seedy regs... YOU ARE NOT ALONE HERE BROTHER, DON'T YOU EVER FORGET IT! ;)
Yes more than one, I would list them but you would get bored before you finish the list.

Sending you lots of love, respect and positive energy through the universe.

Thanks friends,
I have Barett's, a precancer in the esophagus.
Then a hiatal hernia.
Then Crohn's disease.
Arthritis in the Shoulders, Hips, Knees.
5 years ago I had a pontine stroke.
Disabled and end of story.
:peace:

IMO the only thing you're guilty of is taking your health and well being into your own hands..Thats NONE of big brothers business..nuff said :roorrip:

agreed.

i feel your pain sir. i honestly do. i spent 18 months in prison (15 years ago) for 7.1 grams........ longest 1.5 years of my life. i truly, truly, feel for you and your family.

Thanks friends,
I have Barett's, a precancer in the esophagus.
Then a hiatal hernia.
Then Crohn's disease.
Arthritis in the Shoulders, Hips, Knees.
5 years ago I had a pontine stroke.
Disabled and end of story.

I emailed my Pastor to add Joe Coco to our prayer list and I sure had some explaining to do. I lied! LOL, what could I say? God knows (Pastor doesn't)who you really are and that you are not really Hawaiian! Over 450 people heard your name Sunday Morning....or heard Joe CoCo. LOL

I know a little about Barretts, comes from too much acid reflux and eating very late at night and going to bed before the food digests.

I hope you have the head of your bed elevated a few inches higher and are taking tagamets or zantac or something for acid stomach. Don't eat after 6 or 7 either.

Hang in there Joe,

God's Peace.

CocoeJoe, No..

Sorry that you had your name trampled in the mud by those lying stealing thiefs...

I'm gonna shout louder than I was planning at the march on May 1st for you and for all that have been oppressed.

"YELL IT FROM THE ROOF TOPS!,
HOLLER'IT FROM THE STEEPLE!,
THE WAR ON DRUGS IS A WAR ON PEOPLE!,
THE WAR ON DRUGS IS A WAR ON PEOPLE!"

It's nice to know some care. really
The drug cop mafia is a serious problem. But they were created by law makers who don't care about the common good. Their only concern is reelection. sad, very sad
I do believe this country is god blessed, but I stand against our government.
Talk to people, because many of our neighbors our brainwashed and are
almost hopelessly lost to the truth, that we know to be truth. Please continue to pass the truth on.
This current state of the nation brings Nazi Germany's persecution of the Jews or maybe Roman persecution of Chritians to mind. It is what it is, and it is sad, very sad. Others would call it justice.
Love for you all, and remember, you can't be too safe.
Your brother in 420,
cocoJoe

Seriously, I wish you the best. I have been behind a couple state correctional institutes before, not for growing or possession..

I used to run with some CRAZIES.. I do know that when it comes time for me to take the Jurors box and it's one of these cases.. I'll be a stubborn ass and vote not guilty!

Dang Joe, I just found this thread today...sucks to hear it happened to you too. I was busted for having a gram on me years back, I showed up at the right place at the wrong time (metro narcotics were trying to bust my buddy for distribution...but they showed up a few hours too early, thankfully for him). Even that little bit got me a misdemeanor possession charge and as it was my first offense I was sent to pretrial diversion and had to jump through similar hoops...24 hour notice for UA's, 6 months of unsupervised probation, 6 weeks of substance abuse classes (our 'instructor" was awesome, even told us that she knew there was a difference between use and abuse :) ), and some fees that added up to about $400. Not much except I was a broke college student at the time so it hurt.

My grades declined while on probation because I could not smoke and thus had a very hard time concentrating on my schoolwork, I used weed to help me focus. I would up being diagnosed as ADD and put on Adderall off and on for a few years but holy moly that is an evil drug that I have no urge to ever put in my body again (no appetite, night terrors, insomnia, exhaustion, became aggressive, etc.). Finally got over my scare and found Mary Jane again.

I was unfamiliar with Barett's until just now and I'm a bit concerned because I always eat late even up until soon before bed but I don't have acid reflux problems too much anymore for some weird reason (moved to 5500' above sea level, only thing I can think of...my diet has not changed but my activity level is way up). I'm going to read a bit about it now.

As for you getting busted I don't quite follow your story. I understand what led to the cops getting a search warrant but with the problems you have and the state you live in did you not have a MMJ card? That's the only dot I can't connect, not that it matters in MY mind whether you had it or not but it does to "the Man".

I hope that you get past this as best you can and move on...I know it definitely messed with my head when I was arrested and still does to this day (don't sleep as well due to paranoia, very sensitive to sudden or loud noises, etc). On the other hand I don't do nearly as many stupid things as I used to do before it happened.

Illinois does not have medical use. Yes , I think I was noise sensitive to start, much worse now though. Stay safe.

Oh, I thought your location said California, maybe mixed you up with someone else. I was a bit noise sensitive to begin with as well...try supplementing magnesium (300-400mg iirc) and Vitamin B2 (or was it B12? google it), it seems that noise sensitivity in some people has been linked to a magnesium deficiency. Best of luck to you in the future...can't keep a good man down!

Wow man, I am sorry that you must go through this.
Some soldiers must fall during a war.
You are in my prayers if it means anything.
Thank you.
This war on marijuana must end! It is ruining innocent lives, and filling up jail cells with victims of unjust laws. (Just my opinion of course)
When enough families have been touched, the public out cry will end it.
We will win, but more will fall.

Back
Top Bottom