Getting Busted

CocoJoe

I have been busted and will answer all questions that I can.
The Trial is over and I have been sentenced.
This thread is about helping others able to help others stay safe.
:peace:
cocoJoe

Cocojoe thanks for stopping by my thread What you should say to the police when you get busted. thanks for helping and passing on your knowledge here. I'm sure you'll be helping others stay safe. Someone was questioning about posting in these forums period...any experience with that at all?

Growing in my home.
No one new but my mother, brother, sister, and significant other.
They don't live with me.
No one in my family smokes but me.
No one knows the gravity or conquences but me.
Some one in the family called the paramedics for me.
I'm chronicalliy ill.
Know one new or understood calling 911 means a policeman shows up as well as the paramedics.
Someone noticed or smelled something. It was reported to the proper authorities.
They watched me and grabbed my garbage.
Found what they needed to get a search warrant and executed it.

Growing in my home.
No one new but my mother, brother, sister, and significant other.
They don't live with me.
No one in my family smokes but me.
No one knows the gravity or conquences but me.
Some one in the family called the paramedics for me.
I'm chronicalliy ill.
Know one new or understood calling 911 means a policeman shows up as well as the paramedics.
Someone noticed or smelled something. It was reported to the proper authorities.
They watched me and grabbed my garbage.
Found what they needed to get a search warrant and executed it.

Sorry to hear that brother we live in a fucked up and unfair world.

Coco, ouch bud, that stings.

You follow your own advice though?

& yeah, you gift wrapped a basket for them by placing your bins on the front lawn in the public domain.

IMO the only thing you're guilty of is taking your health and well being into your own hands..Thats NONE of big brothers business..nuff said :roorrip:

Ohhh, man, and it was you that started the thread ARE YOU GROWING SAFELY?

I am so very sorry, bro. May the Peace that only God can provide be with you during this time! My prayers are with you.

The thread was started for the reason I thought I was safe, and you really are not safe unless you are growing legally in one of the 14 states that has gone medical.
So I ask you again are you growing safely?
You are only as safe as the weakest link.
Be with God, brothers and sisters.

The thread was started for the reason I thought I was safe, and you really are not safe unless you are growing legally in one of the 14 states that has gone medical.

Man thats crap, Joe...sorry to hear this...

Your in Cali right..
So do you have a Rec from your doc?
And they busted you anyway?

I hope im safe...

Good luck to you bro...Are you being sentenced to do time?
Hope they let you out fast cause your NOT a violent criminal and don't deserve to be in Jail.

Joe, I too was BUSTED and empathize with you sincerely.

Joe, I too was BUSTED and empathize with you sincerely.

Same here. I received a class c felony in 2003, did 20 days in jail, completed 18 months of probation through the department of corrections. I was dumb and had a quarter lb in the passenger area of my car. I had people with me who I no longer associate with, and they were part of my problem. If you don't hang out with criminals, less criminal stuff happens in your life.

4 years later I was looking at a separate incident (this one takes to long to explain and involves police seizing my car, $4000, and then giving me a ride to a gas station. I did get the money and the car back.......). They were going to charge me with possession with intent to deliver (felony), and possession of over 40 grams (felony). I only had 32 grams, but it was several different varieties and I had them separated into separate bags/containers. Also note that this was in my trunk in several ziploc gallon bags and in a oven bag. Somehow he smelled it in my trunk while he was writing me a speeding ticket for 8mph over the speed limit (68 in a 60 highway). I wish I could post his police report, because it was so ridiculous. I forgive my aggressors though.....

There is a program called drug court in my state, and they offered me this route. It's an intense program only offered to drug offenders, but when you complete/graduate it, your charges are dropped w/ prejudice (can't be brought up again). Myself and a couple others were the only pot smokers amongst a bunch of drug addicts. It was amazing to me that I was even categorized with these criminals (thieves, violent people, liars, and cheats). I am not a saint, but I am far from criminal.

During this time, I was UA'd (with some guy watching my junk) by a lab several (3-5) times a week. I had smoked 1-4g a day for about 3-4 years. It took exactly 96 days for me to piss clean. During this time, I was called a liar by a judge (in front of my peers, in a court session) on several occasions, because my levels would spike by 20-60ng when I was nearing the end. I was put in jail 3 different times (24hr, 48hr, and 72hr consecutively). I was 265lbs 6Ft and 22 years old. I was a rare case according to all of the research I did to prove my legitimacy :reading420magazine: (which never happened).

Want to know something cool though? I jumped through the hoops, learned more about myself and came out a better person. I am not bitter, and I am back to enjoying this great plant. All of the mis-information that has been spread has encouraged me to go to school and also become a legal medi-marijuana patient. I want to spread knowledge and help others, so I figured horticulture would be a great field for me to get into, as I love this green earth! I hope to benefit the cannabis community with these skills, as well as all other communities in general.

I hate cheesy sayings, but one that is so true is "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; The courage to change the things I can; And the wisdom to know the difference."

Sorry for the long read. I am very interested in talking to anyone about experiences with prohibition, as we are all victims. Here is what I think of prohibition!

YouTube - Fiorello Laguardia on prohibition law on marijuana

During this time, I was UA'd (with some guy watching my junk) by a lab several (3-5) times a week. I had smoked 1-4g a day for about 3-4 years. It took exactly 96 days for me to piss clean. During this time, I was called a liar by a judge (in front of my peers, in a court session) on several occasions, because my levels would spike by 20-60ng when I was nearing the end. I was put in jail 3 different times (24hr, 48hr, and 72hr consecutively). I was 265lbs 6Ft and 22 years old. I was a rare case according to all of the research I did to prove my legitimacy (which never happened).

I've read about this problem. Parole and judicial monitors are not necessarily experts or even interested in the decay pattern of Cannabis metabolites.

It's able to be altered by diet and exercise and does not tend to follow any sort of linear decline.

People assume it's like a half life thing, where each day there's a little less and eventually none is left.

In reality it can be a very spike filled asymptotic process. You can be "clean" and 3 days later be detectable again without having indulged.

It's too bad nature has determined it's not important to rush Cannabis out of the system of humans. Unlike alcohol or other harmful compounds - where the body has evolved to get the poison out our system as soon as possible.

Almost like even nature is telling us our favorite plant isn't harmful ;)

In reality it can be a very spike filled asymptotic process. You can be "clean" and 3 days later be detectable again without having indulged.

It's too bad nature has determined it's not important to rush Cannabis out of the system of humans. Unlike alcohol or other harmful compounds - where the body has evolved to get the poison out our system as soon as possible.

Almost like even nature is telling us our favorite plant isn't harmful ;)

i agree 100%
our bodies love cannabis!
just need the funding to get some research done.
so why the f*** is it still a schedule 1 drug when theres medicinal mary jane if theirs no medical value

If we would just trust nature ;)

All the things that you can put in your body that are really harmful are rid by your body right away - hence easy to pass a test a day or so later depending on substance but non harmful / non toxic Cannabis....

The human body doesn't worry about getting it our of our system for months in some cases.

I wonder if nature knows more than our cultural regime ;)

I just want to extend my deepest concern and let you know you have my 420% support if there is anything at all I can do for you my brother, just say the word and consider it done!

I just want to extend my deepest concern and let you know you have my 420% support if there is anything at all I can do for you my brother, just say the word and consider it done!

Kind words, When this is over (probation) I'll have been straight for 3 1/2 years!
The government could careless if it helped me cope with some of my medical problems. Yes more than one, I would list them but you would get bored before you finish the list. :grinjoint:
Love to you all!

I hate cheesy sayings, but one that is so true is "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; The courage to change the things I can; And the wisdom to know the difference."
That's not cheesy, but you forgot the grantee (Lord).
Let us smile in our persecutors unhappy faces, so they know we are loved.

Back
Top Bottom