Getting really cold overnight, do you think they're ready?

Bit of an update, it’s been colder here, record low temps of 0 degrees overnight, closet is getting down to 10 overnight, she’s suffering from calcium and mag issues, however still growing, no signs of mould yet thank goodness, anyway here’s some shots.
image.jpg
image.jpg
A524CD72-6F93-4C33-90EC-CBE3CEDD6E20.jpeg
4A4DF970-4BE9-4417-9490-3DE49B9B9787.jpeg

Ok I’m going to go 3 more days, then flush for 7, just starting to see some amber, I had to cut some bud off with a little mould, They are super sticky, i don’t want couch lock, please respond with advice, It doesn’t go unappreciated, cheers.
B141114C-02F2-455D-B726-BF05735A33AD.jpeg
260D2CB6-7D89-405B-B65E-D353993F16C8.jpeg
D87C16C5-B529-4A26-B660-6D71615824FE.jpeg
E8CBD259-2209-40D8-A2A9-10F00E21D144.jpeg
9E845C96-FC8B-4B63-AD26-658AD477F2B8.jpeg

not really a need to flush
6ADAA421-B4C9-424A-8D50-466E5524471B.jpeg

research showed the nutrient content in flowers was unnafected wether flushed or not..

i think most people that dont flush drop the nutes to like a 1/4 strength for final week or 2, im in coco, and am doing this method this past week

not really a need to flush
6ADAA421-B4C9-424A-8D50-466E5524471B.jpeg

research showed the nutrient content in flowers was unnafected wether flushed or not..

i think most people that dont flush drop the nutes to like a 1/4 strength for final week or 2, im in coco, and am doing this method this past week
Interesting, this is my first DWC, I’m astonished at how well it is going, dumb luck maybe, I’ve dropped ppm to 450 already, so perhaps I’ll just not add back anything for the next 10 days then?

@Barney86 will be better to advise hes a hydro guy, im only dealing in coco atm, but i guess you could drop it to 300, or less maybe? i dropped mine to under 300 from around 700 through most of flower

@Barney86 will be better to advise hes a hydro guy, im only dealing in coco atm, but i guess you could drop it to 300, or less maybe? i dropped mine to under 300 from around 700 through most of flower
Yeah that's what I do too mate. 300ish for the last couple weeks. Wee bit base nutes and bud hardner. Then I just top the res up with just water the last week so it's like 150ppm tops. I'm not including my water in those numbers though so bear that in mind.

Like if your tap water is 200 then you'd want closer to 500 total for the last while.
Give em 200 water plus 100 nutes to make the 300 and they'd starve.
Does that make sense? I'm a bit rough today lol.
Yep gotcha, thanks for the advice, my water is 115 so she’s at 430 right now.

Well I pulled them, was stressing about mould seeing as I found a small amount, had to chuck a full stem just to be sure, weighed 9 oz wet with some stem removed, 260 grams for us who like metric, hanging now fans on, thanks for all the advice, I think I went ok in 2.5x2, with really only 300 watt led that probably only goes about 160. Again thanks for the help.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Unlucky about the mould mate. That shit spreads like wildfire though so better to be safe than sorry. Gotta have decent airflow if your growing fat colas. I do lots of training so I get more, smaller buds to make life easier on my fans and lower the risk. Lost half my mephisto ripleys og to mould. It made me die a little inside lol.
Looks good though mate. It's not easy growing with low wattage leds so id definitely call it a win.
You survived the grow. Got some smoke and learned some stuff along the way to make your next grow better. Win win all round mate :)

On it
Unlucky about the mould mate. That shit spreads like wildfire though so better to be safe than sorry. Gotta have decent airflow if your growing fat colas. I do lots of training so I get more, smaller buds to make life easier on my fans and lower the risk. Lost half my mephisto ripleys og to mould. It made me die a little inside lol.
Looks good though mate. It's not easy growing with low wattage leds so id definitely call it a win.
You survived the grow. Got some smoke and learned some stuff along the way to make your next grow better. Win win all round mate :)
Already on the next one, and I don’t really smoke all that much.
image.jpg

I know it was a impulse buy, and it’s utter rubbish, hence it’s in the shed for when I get freezing, that’s about all it’s good for.
Haha fair one mate. Big whiskey fan but could never stomach the speysides. Literally make me boak for some reason.
Give me lagavulin or laphroig though and it'll only survive 2 sittings at best lol.

Back
Top Bottom