Getting Some

ashnics

I am kind of shy. Ok really shy. I live in a college town. I don't know anyone. So how do I go about find some? Any idea and tips would be great. Do I just start asking everyone I meet? lol. So ok any ideas would be greatly appreciated because I'm out and need some. Willing to travel. Thanks.

I am kind of shy. Ok really shy. I live in a college town. I don't know anyone. So how do I go about find some? Any idea and tips would be great. Do I just start asking everyone I meet? lol. So ok any ideas would be greatly appreciated because I'm out and need some. Willing to travel. Thanks.

You don't need to travel and if you start asking people randomly, your liable to get slapped more then once! I'd go and get a magazine and sit in the john for awhile! Less stressful and cheaper! Hope that helps.:thumb:

This is unfortunately an all too common dilemma caused by prohibition.

We're a reference-only site and have a strict policy against the exchange of personal information or the use of the site to hookup.

This doesn't mean we can't answer your question and try to help you with techniques to make new friends ;)

Check out this thread :surf:

How to Make New Contacts?

print out some pro mmj fliers and canvas the neighborhood,
knock on every door, it's the sale's law of averages.

the mmj fliers make a great ice breaker to meet fine ladies that are pro mmj.

chances are , you'll get over some of your shyness too.

good luck

print out some pro mmj fliers and canvas the neighborhood,
knock on every door, it's the sale's law of averages.

the mmj fliers make a great ice breaker to meet fine ladies that are pro mmj.

chances are , you'll get over some of your shyness too.

good luck

I don't know ash if you want to follow this advice. I have a woman and I still need to do lots of "reading" in the bathroom. If you change your mind I have lots of flyers in the closet!:goodluck:

At least you're in a college town, there's sure to be plenty of mj-friendly people hanging around.

EDIT: Just saw that you live in Missouri. If you don't mind me asking, whereabouts? St. Louis and Kansas City would obviously have quite a large mj base, but some of the smaller towns are notoriously conservative.

Here's a great one - not MMJ but a real ice breaker

420-Magazine-Hemp-Flyer-10241.jpg

First of all everyone I'm a female. Married. So not wanting to meet people for "hookups" if ya know what I mean. Second of all. What are ya all talking about when ya say sitting in the john with a mag. What john? Where?
Still new to all of this. Sorry. :yummy:

I'm an hour from Kansas City. Go there all of the time. But once again. No connections. I'm 3 1/2 Hours from St. Louis. Would drive to either but once again no connections. My college town is UCM.

First of all everyone I'm a female. Married. So not wanting to meet people for "hookups" if ya know what I mean. Second of all. What are ya all talking about when ya say sitting in the john with a mag. What john? Where?
Still new to all of this. Sorry. :yummy:

Who let the woman in?...lol...Just kidding dear!...it's just a joke. Telling you how to procure an illegal substance is a no no here. So when I saw "getting some" for a thread and the way you made it sound like you were an 18 yr old kid looking for some nookie! So I ran with it.....see if it makes any sense now!

Go to a concert, college party, anywhere where people would be smoking it is probably the best answer. Either way you're still going to have to ask someone but will increase your odds at locations like this...got any head shops in KC?

lol yeah I know its a no no so that's why I went about it in a round about way lol. no worries :allgood: i'm one of those people who don't let what people say get to me. Or anything get to me really for that matter. But what do you mean by head shops? Sorry You can call me a dumb dumb. I know I am I on this subject. I love to :bongrip: it other than that I'm all thumbs. lol. :peacetwo:

lol yeah I know its a no no so that's why I went about it in a round about way lol. no worries :allgood: i'm one of those people who don't let what people say get to me. Or anything get to me really for that matter. But what do you mean by head shops? Sorry You can call me a dumb dumb. I know I am I on this subject. I love to :bongrip: it other than that I'm all thumbs. lol. :peacetwo:
To meet mj friendly people go to
a place that sells pipes, papers, vaporizors and anything to do with mj and hemp. never been to miss. so I don't know your laws but in Toronto there are about 5 vapourizor lounges scattered about the city...and trust me go to any campus and many will know anything you want there and also be more open to someone asking about mj.:goodluck:

So I need to move to Toronto? lol.I know there is like a 7th Heaven in Blue Springs that sells bongs and pipes and stuff but other than that there isn't anything. That I know anyways. lol.

Head Shops In Missouri

Keep in mind head shops can't have any discussion of Marijuana in their stores for risk of getting shut down. They'll think you're Law Enforcement if you go in there and bring it up.

You need to meet the customers, start a conversation, where are the parties, you're new in town etc.

Just look at people, you can usually tell a blazed as person from a normal.
Walk around the street near shops that sell pipes and stuff. I guess it all depends on your ability to tell a stoned person from an un-stoned person.

Good luck in finding your first connect, it's the hardest part.

I'm an hour from Kansas City. Go there all of the time. But once again. No connections. I'm 3 1/2 Hours from St. Louis. Would drive to either but once again no connections. My college town is UCM.

Oh man, I went to school with soooo many people who went to UCM, most of them stoners. I don't really have any suggestions for how to find your initial stoner buddies, but once you find them, you shouldn't have any problem expanding your connections.

Actually, I would start frequenting some concerts. Nothing in a big venue, but maybe a bar. I'll be damned if I've ever been to a show that didn't reek of pot smoke.

Back
Top Bottom