GHempster Afghani Review Grow Under Giixer LED

How do you daisy chain these lights? Thank you.

Hey how's it going welcome to the thread.

Your girls look great. I think with a second light you should be able to flower them alright. @captainhowdy ran just the one Giixer and and did awesome cgeck his journal out Captainhowdy's Giixer journal .

As far as daisy chain it does not have the ability to do this.

I recommend checking heights the Captain used on his grow.

Hey how's it going welcome to the thread.

Your girls look great. I think with a second light you should be able to flower them alright. @captainhowdy ran just the one Giixer and and did awesome cgeck his journal out Captainhowdy's Giixer journal .

As far as daisy chain it does not have the ability to do this.
I recommend checking heights the Captain used on his grow.
Thank you very much. There is what looks like a plug opening on the top of the unit. I wondered if you have to strip the wires or is it plug in. :yummy:
20200314_181125.jpg

Ok has upgrade over mine.

You csn use that to daisy chain. Just plug right in that is universal jack

@Fredwak
Thanks again. So much to learn. Haven't seen anything on finished buds from a Giixer yet.

New lights always stressful. But you will love the end product :thumb:
Love to see the finished Afghani. I grew these afghani buds
20191029_105846.jpg
outside last summer. :yummy:

Harvest time.

Harvest both plants tried 4 different methods of collecting pollen. Found best was to collect right off plant as the flowers opened or collecting right if the leaves below the flowers.

Not sure if any is viable but will find out soon enough as I am going to try some on a clone I have in flower now.

20200314_075800.jpg

And this will bring an end to this journal which I must say had way more downs than ups but that happens.

One thing I think i have came to understand thru this journal is that all lights will grow cannabis but I think every grower has expectations and levels of quality that they want to achieve and the quality of the light used is a huge component to this.

Will the Giixer grow cannabis? Yes as @captainhowdy clearly shows that in his journal. But on the same note the Giixer light is not a light that I would choose to grow with as I found it underpowered and not the greatest spectrum for optimal growth with the method of growing I am using that is.

I wish Giixer all the best in the future and I am sure their American light is much better. Thank you Giixer for allowing me to try out your light.

Thank you everyone who dropped by and checked out my journal.

Stay medicated friends

Harvest time.

Harvest both plants tried 4 different methods of collecting pollen. Found best was to collect right off plant as the flowers opened or collecting right if the leaves below the flowers.

Not sure if any is viable but will find out soon enough as I am going to try some on a clone I have in flower now.

20200314_075800.jpg

And this will bring an end to this journal which I must say had way more downs than ups but that happens.

One thing I think i have came to understand thru this journal is that all lights will grow cannabis but I think every grower has expectations and levels of quality that they want to achieve and the quality of the light used is a huge component to this.

Will the Giixer grow cannabis? Yes as @captainhowdy clearly shows that in his journal. But on the same note the Giixer light is not a light that I would choose to grow with as I found it underpowered and not the greatest spectrum for optimal growth with the method of growing I am using that is.

I wish Giixer all the best in the future and I am sure their American light is much better. Thank you Giixer for allowing me to try out your light.

Thank you everyone who dropped by and checked out my journal.

Stay medicated friends
I've got the white full spectrum lights. I put two in the small 36x20x62 " tent and I'm expecting some decent nugs. Great journal though. Very helpful. Please check my journal and see what you think.

Back
Top Bottom