Ghetto Growing South African Style

Reversal spray definitely did something but not as much as I had hoped! The plants looked very droopy and sad for about a week after hitting them with it, the flowers are booming now tho. The spread of male genitals has stopped I have only seen 4-5 sites over all the plants that are still packing on balls.

Yea I think I will make a new journal for them but I wont have internet for a few weeks But I will make sure I take pics of everything so I can load them up for you guys, Ill take pics of the new crib as well! so pimp lol

I havent seen any male sacks in or near flowers from the same plant they are all below the colas I think im going to go threw them 1by1 and pull the sacks off them.

So me and the missus took each one into the bathroom and took every ball sack we could find off, so far so good haven't had them regrowing and I havent seen any that we missed!

I was going to have a house inspection this week but managed to delay it untill I move out which is very good obviously!

Move into the new place in 6 days!! Im excited! I may keep these guys going for another 2-3 weeks Ill see how we go!

I have some real nice buds forming! Another 2 weeks and I will have some big colas to show u guys :D

I still have spider mites and white spot but I dont give a fuck anymore I just want these girls croped and to ready up my new setups! I will make some good Journals of everything I Do at the new place as well!

Ill add pics sometime this weekend if I can!

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom