Girl Scout Cookies

yes, the stems on this turn real dark. i did not take any more clones. this plant, does not produce all that well. but, tbats kind of relative, i guess. anything will produce, with enough root mass. regardless how it looks, looks dont tell the whole story. or, get you stoned. its of below average potency. i think im gonna let all my strains go, except my bc godbud. its the shit. and, i do have a pair of feminized (dinafem) o.g kush seeds......

yes, the stems on this turn real dark. i did not take any more clones. this plant, does not produce all that well. but, tbats kind of relative, i guess. anything will produce, with enough root mass. regardless how it looks, looks dont tell the whole story. or, get you stoned. its of below average potency. i think im gonna let all my strains go, except my bc godbud. its the shit. and, i do have a pair of feminized (dinafem) o.g kush seeds......

I got a couple og kush fem seeds also from hebies freebies. I absolutely LOVE the high from og! one of my favorites!

Iam gonna do a Fast buds GSC auto grow...Within the the next month:cheer:

The fast buds girl scout cookies are amazing. I have some going right now and just looks so frosty I will say I will get at least 150 Grams per plant under 1200 watts of hps. That is what i usuallyausually average.
20160603_092955.jpg
20160603_092958.jpg

Back
Top Bottom