Go Go Grow: Setting The Stage

masecrazy

420 Member
Hello everyone at 420 Mag. This is my first grow. I have been doing a ton of research and wanted to get some opinions and document the process of hopefully the fruits of my labor. After contemplating size lights tents even soil types I am getting ready to pull the trigger on these items. I know you learn as you go and any advice is welcomed. So before I pull the trigger here's my list.
  • 1 × SF2000 Full Spectrum LED Grow Light
  • 1 × 24" x 47" x 71" Grow Tent
  • 1 × 4” Inline Duct Fan
  • 1 × 4” Carbon filter
  • 1 × Flex Air Aluminum Ducting
  • 1 × Fan Speed Controller
  • 1 × Thermometer and Hygrometer
  • 1 × Timer
  • 4 × 5 Gallon Grow Bags
  • 1 × Trellis Plant Netting
  • 2 × Adjustable Rope Clip Hanger
  • PH up and down kit
  • Ph and tds pens
  • 6" oscillating fan by Hurricane
I'm also looking to shop local for soil or coco mix haven't made up my mind yet. Also waiting on a dirt farmer to get back with some soil analysis and a blend of nutrients for feeding right now steering towards fox farms.

If you see anything I may have missed or better recommendations I would appreciate the feedback. Thanks for allowing me to be apart of the community! Go Go Grow!

20210108_154923.jpg

:yummy:

Anybody growing autos split the germination times up so you have different harvest dates. I know different strains have different grow periods. I was thinking about trying to crack a seed every two weeks starting with the fastest grow period to shortest. Would the difference in size of canopy's matter with autos not growing as tall? I'm just thinking about it. Prob won't :nomo:

Back
Top Bottom