God's Prime Glue & God's Dosie Pie

queenweed

420 Member
Hey guys!
I've tried looking these strains up online and I am having trouble finding any grow/strain information.
Wondering if any of you guys have tried these out and if you have any tips or info on the strains.

Much Appreciated!!

Hey guys!
I've tried looking these strains up online and I am having trouble finding any grow/strain information.
Wondering if any of you guys have tried these out and if you have any tips or info on the strains.

Much Appreciated!!
I have a few seeds I want to plant but would rather not go in blind! Let me know if you have ANY info!! :))

Usually if you can't find anything about it with a web search pretty slim odds of finding much out about it, as search engines pretty efficient on that. At that point you stuck with any info from the breeder or place you got the seeds, and in many cases that not all that much helpful as sometimes they give you nothing. So many Hybrids anymore, along with phenotypes of specific Strains that sometimes those don't grow exactly the same as others from same Strain. I haven't even heard of either of those personally.

All else fails you will need to check God Bud and the other strains involved for grow info. Check the info on each strain involved and go from there.

More and more these days there is not going to be much info. With everyone coming out with 4 or 5 new hybrids a year to keep up with demand. There is never going to be much info out there. By the time a seed makes it into a garden a strain is already being made to replace or copy it.

Jordan of the Islands.

After finding their website I realized I had smoked a bunch of their strains and loved them all.

I now have 6 of their strains and one cross of two of their strains, God’s Dosie Pie x Afghani. She’s a banger!

Back
Top Bottom