Golden Teacher & Jedi Mind F%^* Bipolar Disorder Quick Fix

Ok fellers I tossed all the cakes I had in the ground outside where other mushrooms grow. Maybe they will do better out there. I’ve inoculated 9 new jars with B+ but not to keen on using the grow kit plastic box this time. I’m gonna try ziplocks or whatever Tree is doing :)
Also I ate what I had of GT prolly 5 mushrooms and I was soo happy. Never felt a zen feeling peace like that before. As tho any emptiness I had was gone and I was complete and free. Anyway that how I would describe it. So foreword to a big harvest and daily doses :)

I have not made it to your dairy yet @Nicholas Flamel , but I will.

Currently sucking up any information I can find on hands on knowledge.

@Treeibus do you mind if I follow along; If I promise to be good? :rofl:

Be safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
by all means stick around fun stuff

Ok fellers I tossed all the cakes I had in the ground outside where other mushrooms grow. Maybe they will do better out there. I’ve inoculated 9 new jars with B+ but not to keen on using the grow kit plastic box this time. I’m gonna try ziplocks or whatever Tree is doing :)
Also I ate what I had of GT prolly 5 mushrooms and I was soo happy. Never felt a zen feeling peace like that before. As tho any emptiness I had was gone and I was complete and free. Anyway that how I would describe it. So foreword to a big harvest and daily doses :)
keep at it ... it gets easer I promise. I've thrown out my share of bags to the back yard keep knocking up them bags of rice and keep trying and ull have it down in no time .... I'm about to add my fruiting portion of my grow journal lots of good stuff to come

Have never been able to try the uncle Ben method as I've never managed to track down brown wholemeal rice,,I find everything else tho,,
Anyway have just inoculated a grain tub with golden teacher spores ,,will take some pics an start a journal
u can use anything just not the ones with spices and herbs in it ..... i use white rice also and balsamic works also doesn't have to be brown rice

What everyone is waiting for the FRUITING section is finally done

Fruiting: there are many different ways to go about fruiting your mushrooms and opinions differ greatly from person to person. this is what I have found that works for me with about a 95% success rate. that being said here s my ingredients list:
1. 2 fully colonized rice bags
2. brick of coco coir
3. gloves
4. isopropyl alcohol 70%
5. plastic shoe box
6. still air box
7. razor blade
8. paper towels

20230828_193549.jpg

more to come work in progress

Ey Tree hope it’s going good. Well I tried the fancy store bought shroom stuff and have had pitiful results so far. Anyway I’m starting from scratch with ur technique. Will it work with any spores? All I have left is PE. Thanks

It’s my opinion that western medicine isn’t meant to cure any of us. It’s a for profit industry in a capitalist society that is designed to keep you coming back. They band aid your real problem while prescribing tons of medications to treat the side effects of your band aid. While this is terrible for physical ailments and leads to addictions as well as a major loss of quality of life, it’s downright dangerous and irresponsible for mental illness. We don’t even understand the majority of the medications fully nor do we really understand how they work. That’s an insanely wild risk to take with your brain.

That’s why to me psychedelics felt like a “well fuck it, they’ve tried all this other stuff they don’t understand anyway, at least we understand the rewiring of neural pathways” moment for me.
Couldn't agree more about the pharmaceutical industry. A cured patient is a lost customer as far as they are concerned!!

Back
Top Bottom