Good regs - photos of nice buds for the price

greenblood

It costs the same as regs, but looks and smokes much better in my opinion. It's from the same source, but most of the time the regs are regs: bricked up, stems and seeds galore, dry as hell and even leafy sometimes. Most importantly, they only just get the job done as far as the buzz is concerned. This stuff, though, this works better than some grade-a priced stuff I had a week ago, it's not very seedy, it's sticky and sweet and burns slow. I'm laid back and cruising! Dammit and I need to get some things done today, too...

:bong::bong::bong:

IMG_3087_copy.jpg

IMG_3086_copy.jpg

IMG_3089_copy.jpg

The regs my dealer gets are always great...about as good, if not better than some of the high-quality bud i've seen around.

There have a mini-floods of similar looking Mexican Sensi at cheap prices here since late spring. It was as low as 100 bucks an ounce around the 4th of July.

Last month it was in the 150-160 range. Hashy taste and quick hard-hitting buzz.

nice grab, looks like the good fresh outdoor harvest are rolling through your town. it pretty much looks like some dank thats been bagged.

Back
Top Bottom